1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you the God of again?
e6903956fce82f70d149046d10fda2e7.jpg
f47bfb0370172594d463f9528b4b85d4.jpg
b160a482274ccaf203052e31be399145.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
This is exactly what I am trying to do with my Gladiator Thor and it looks like I am using the exact same head as you (the one with light-up eyes when you make a clap).

How the heck did you get the light-up head onto the body? Because the light-up head has a “male” neck ball I was planning on removing the Neck peg that came with the Gladiator Thor and try to work out some kind of different attachment method. However, I got real nervous when trying to pull out the neck joint from the body as I was using quite a lot of force and it didn’t move. I am now wondering if the neck joint is not a ball joint on each end and is actually screwed in place to the body.

Could you please let me know if you were able to remove the original neck peg and if so how did you attach the light-up head to the neck. Did you just hold it in place with blue-tac or something.

Really hoping you can help me with this. Thanks.

Thank you so much for responding so quick. I am Sorry to have bothered you and please ignore my PM. It really looked as if you had replaced the original head with a light-up reproduction. I forgot that they started using black light highlights on some of their figures so that wasn’t even a thought in my head,

Do you happen to know whether the original neck peg is removable from the body due to a regular ball joint on both ends, or if the neck peg is secured to the body and can’t be removed without breaking? No problem if you don’t know, I just wanted to ask as I can’t find any reference to that in this thread.

Back