Inbox Studio: 1/6 Bantha (The Mandalorian Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still awaiting mine to ship. They said I'd be in the June or July batch. Once I get them and confirm they're an upgrade to my two Sideshow ones, those will go on the market. I might also keep one of each and sell the others.

I'm still awaiting mine to ship. They said I'd be in the June or July batch. Once I get them and confirm they're an upgrade to my two Sideshow ones, those will go on the market. I might also keep one of each and sell the others.
I have my Sideshow on display currently... Once I open these up and confirm that they are the upgrade I am assuming they will be, my SS goes back in the box and up for sale. :)

Hopefully I can make enough to cover a good chunk of what I spent on the Inbox pair!

-James

I have my Sideshow on display currently... Once I open these up and confirm that they are the upgrade I am assuming they will be, my SS goes back in the box and up for sale. :)

Hopefully I can make enough to cover a good chunk of what I spent on the Inbox pair!

-James
Hello. Are you happy with the Inbox Tauntaun that you already have in your hands? Is it better than Sideshow's Tauntaun? Some criticism from a buyer. Thank you.

Hello. Are you happy with the Inbox Tauntaun that you already have in your hands? Is it better than Sideshow's Tauntaun? Some criticism from a buyer. Thank you.

I just got them unpacked a couple of days ago. I think they are FANTASTIC! Far superior to the Sideshow in my opinion. Paint and fur work are great. I really, REALLY like them.

I also have their Wampa and these feel like a step-up in quality from it (though the Wampa is still a great piece).

IMG_7520.jpeg

IMG_7517.jpeg

I just got them unpacked a couple of days ago. I think they are FANTASTIC! Far superior to the Sideshow in my opinion. Paint and fur work are great. I really, REALLY like them.

I also have their Wampa and these feel like a step-up in quality from it (though the Wampa is still a great piece).

View attachment 706709

View attachment 706710
Woooooh.....Great pics Sallah. Thank you very much Sallah . I am going to Preorder of the couple Deluxe.

I would like to see this inbox studio version next to the Sideshow and especially with the Luke and Han Hoth SSC figures.

Back