Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t receive a customs or FedEx bill on the others but the shipping and or product pricing varies on each.

Ah my bad on the wording, I was wondering if the other Jazz products you bought were as expensive as the 2022. I'm guessing anything over $1000 would be subject to customs?

Ah my bad on the wording, I was wondering if the other Jazz products you bought were as expensive as the 2022. I'm guessing anything over $1000 would be subject to customs?
Not necessarily the batwing was much more and the 95 both didn’t have customs or additional charges. I’m not sure how the whole thing works. I just hope I don’t get another 😆

I do recall, looking at one of those slips that came in with the box and the declared value was definitely less than what I paid that might be why I’m not sure if the 2022 was adjusted the wrong way or something again I have no idea how this whole thing works.

I do recall, looking at one of those slips that came in with the box and the declared value was definitely less than what I paid that might be why I’m not sure if the 2022 was adjusted the wrong way or something again I have no idea how this whole thing works.
They do that on purpose to help us out, but sometimes currency shanges and then it goes over the threshold. Only happened once to me, I think they have been working on getting the shipping more efficient.

Not necessarily the batwing was much more and the 95 both didn’t have customs or additional charges. I’m not sure how the whole thing works. I just hope I don’t get another 😆
Yeah, hoping no customs charges when the 89 arrives. :LOL:

Some pictures I did on a cloudy day (which I never do, but I couldn't wait for my vacation next month to do pictures 🤣)
I have so many figures I want to try and cram in this car, let's have a moment of silence for all the figures I'll probably break 🤣
IMG_4278.jpeg
IMG_4293.jpeg

Back