Marvel Studios : X-Men '97 - 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn so next week is the finale I can’t wait to see what happens next. But I don’t know what would happen. Like damn how are they gonna wrap this up in 23 min.

I hate having to rush to watch something, but I've been getting spoilers in my news feed and Youtube so had to watch this when I woke up this morning before going to work. Having said that. . .

*spoilers below*

Thought this episode was great overall. I suppose it was inevitable that the eternal Magneto/Charles conflict repeats itself, with the result being death and trauma. Though we saw it in the previous promo video, I was very happy to see classic 70s-80s styled outfits for just about everyone. The Rogue, Cyclops, Wolverine, and Jean looks are my favorites. I dig seeing Xavier in the wheelchair. Sunspot even got the New Mutants suit. Morph looks worse, but I get they were just trying to shake things up with everyone, so no biggie.

What I do not like was the very end of the episode. I hated that story and idea in the comic, and don't want to see it here. The fact that Wolvie's suit was ripped to shreds also means I probably won't see him in the brown suit anymore which is horrible.

I hate having to rush to watch something, but I've been getting spoilers in my news feed and Youtube so had to watch this when I woke up this morning before going to work. Having said that. . .

*spoilers below*

Thought this episode was great overall. I suppose it was inevitable that the eternal Magneto/Charles conflict repeats itself, with the result being death and trauma. Though we saw it in the previous promo video, I was very happy to see classic 70s-80s styled outfits for just about everyone. The Rogue, Cyclops, Wolverine, and Jean looks are my favorites. I dig seeing Xavier in the wheelchair. Sunspot even got the New Mutants suit. Morph looks worse, but I get they were just trying to shake things up with everyone, so no biggie.

What I do not like was the very end of the episode. I hated that story and idea in the comic, and don't want to see it here. The fact that Wolvie's suit was ripped to shreds also means I probably won't see him in the brown suit anymore which is horrible.
I don’t think he’s gonna be in any suit for a while.

Back