New collector Making a Quality review channel for all of us on youtube!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotcus6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Jake and i have decided to make a collectible review channel for all you bad kids out there who still love collecting toys,statues,busts and everything else that brings the bad kid in all of us out!

I think that since we put so much time and money into this hobby that its time we have a better quality review so you can get a better idea of the collectibles before you spend your hard earned money on them.

i want to to express that I am a collector myself. i am mainly into 1/6 scale figures from Hot Toys, and SideShow, but i also am into anything Terminator, Predator, Marvel/DC , and of course Star Wars!

i am new to collecting but i have been sadly disappointed when it comes to any videos put up about what we all love to collect.There are a hand full of people making great videos and I have to give credit when credit is due so . To those who do go that extra mile , We thank you!

I want to express my thanks for visiting my introduction thread and hope you will visit my new YouTube channel as well and want to let everyone know that I will be doing 1/6 scale figure giveaways 2 or 3 times a year after i hit the 500 follower mark. So please follow me and get in the running for FREE FIGURES!!!!
The name of my YouTube channel is "The Bad Kids Timeout"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTg81zDooXFaonEYl70EfSA/feed?view_as=public

my emails are hotcus6@gmail / jakehotchkin@gmail

feel free to email me about my collection pics ( i will Gladly send you a video or pics upon request) or link to my YouTube channel. i will be doing some older figures reviews along with these new figures when they are released

Inflames: The Killing Field Figure
HT Tonto
Asmus: Gandalf The white
HT: Elder Predator 2.0
HT: Snake Plisken
HT: Ironman Heartbreaker
Asmus: LOTR Ring Wraith and Steed (combo)
ThreeA: Killzone Hazmat Trooper
HT: Thor (new ver)
HT: Loki (new ver)
HT: Black Widow (new ver)
SS: Luke Skywalker (hoth)
SS: Tauntaun
HT: Batman armory with alfred and bruce wayne
HT: Spiderman 2
HT: Steve Rogers and Cap Amer (combo)
HT: Winter Soldier
HT: Ironman Igor
SS: Wolf Pack Trooper
HT: Ironman Starboost
HT: T800 (battle damaged)
SS: R2D2
SS: Han Solo (hoth) both the blue jacket and brown jacket
HT: Falcon

So i hope you will check out my new channel, follow me for great reviews of new upcoming figures and some oldies but goodies

Also I mentioned this above but ill say it again,

ONCE I HIT 500 FOLLOWERS I WILL BE GIVING AWAY A FREE 1/6 SCALE FIGURE TO ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS!!!

Then after the initial giveaway i will be doing it 2-3 times a year!!

So thank you for check out this introduction and hope to hear from you soon!

Have a great day

Last edited:
Welcome and a little tip, you can put a YouTube link right there in your Avatar area.

Welcome to the site! Unfortunately, I can't seem to find your channel or I would check it out. :(

Thanks man, once i get a few videos up please check out my channel, im still working out the kinks, i think i linked a channel with my Google+ and its the wrong email so im still working out the kinks, if you could maybe give me some directions on how to add the link once i have it completely set up i would greatly appreciate it

but i do want to tell everyone that once i hit 500 followers. the person (follower) who introduced or help me get the most followers leading up to 500 will receive a 1/6 figure of thier choosing. after the initial giveaway i will do a pick out of a hat from my followers 3 times a year for a free 1/6 figure

thanks and have a nice day

I have updated the youtube channel link and videos will be up as early as tommorow, please enjoy and subscribe. the quicker i get to 500 the more free figures i can give away!

hey please let me know if the updated link in the introduction thread now works?

if it does i will be adding videos tonight and i will keep adding them of my figures in my collection so i should have alot of reviews by the time the new preorders start coming in

thanks and have a great day

P.s if the link does not work, would you happen to know how to set the channel up the right way so the link will work properly?

Thanks man Please check out my new channel , i will be adding reviews for all my figures to keep everyone busy until the new ones are released! and dont forgot to subscribe, the follower who recommends tho most people that end up subscrinbing themselves will win a free 1/6 scale figure , Once i hit 500

Back