• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OOAK Repaint/Custom: X-men vs Sentinel EX Jim Lee Cyke, Koto Magneto & Cyclops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Spidey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Up for sale are 2 very special pieces that I unfortunately have to part with right now.

Next up is this great custom that Duke Fleed from statue forum did for me. He took the original Cyclops piece and converted it into the Jim Lee era outfit. A truly unique piece

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

I'll let this one go for 2000$ shipping included to the US.

-Kotobukiya Magneto Repainted by Vince-Vell
The cool thing about this piece is that it's got 3 headsculpts instead of 2. You get 1 unmasked portrait and 2 with the helmet on. The base was also repainted. A truly beautiful piece!

650$ without shipping

-Kotobukiya Cyclops repainted by me. Completely stripped of the original paint and reshaped the visor

600$ without shipping

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask!

thanks

Last edited:
Re: OOAK Repaint/Custom: Doom PF, X-men vs Sentinel EX Jim Lee Cyke

Hey Spidey, im pretty sure ive seen that custom painted Doom reviewed on YouTube? It takes one brave soul to repaint a holy grail like the Doom.

Best of luck in your sale :clap

Hey Spidey, im pretty sure ive seen that custom painted Doom reviewed on YouTube? It takes one brave soul to repaint a holy grail like the Doom.

Best of luck in your sale :clap

Yes it's mine ;)

Thanks, mate

Doom PF sold!

X-men dio still available ;)

damn i was on the edge on this one deciding whether to drop 2k or not. gah good buy whoever got it, it looks amazing!

Re: OOAK Repaint/Custom: X-men vs Sentinel EX Jim Lee Cyke, Koto Magneto & Cyclops

UP!

Added the repainted koto Cyclops I did :)

Back