Pan's Labyrinth faun 1/6 custom figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is so awesome man! I don't know why the movie hasn't got more love collectible wise. Such a great film. Del Toro is one of the best IMO, his love for monsters and the genre is something else. Really great figure, can't believe all the articulation is there as well. :rock

Thanks for your compliments!! :)
I also believe this movie would deserve more collectables out there...:exactly:

Last edited:
Realy impressive work mate,it's such a shame this film does not have more collectables.

Awesome work! The Faun is one of my absolute favorite creature designs ever, and you've captured his essence very well.
If you don't mind I'd like to show these pics to Doug Jones. He was the actor who portrayed the Faun (and Pale Man) beneath the makeup and suit, in case you weren't familiar. Anyway, he is a personal friend, and I think he would really love to see this...

Thank you so much again!! I'm glad you liked it!

Awesome work! The Faun is one of my absolute favorite creature designs ever, and you've captured his essence very well.
If you don't mind I'd like to show these pics to Doug Jones. He was the actor who portrayed the Faun (and Pale Man) beneath the makeup and suit, in case you weren't familiar. Anyway, he is a personal friend, and I think he would really love to see this...

Thanks MW. Of course show him the pics, it would be a honor for me. I know about Doug Jones, I've been watching some "behind the camera" documentaries while making the figure and he looks a great professional and a cool guy. He played Hellboy's Lobster Johnson also, didn't he?
Please let me know if he likes the figure but please don't tell me if he hates it :monkey1 :lol

Thank you so much again!! I'm glad you liked it!

Thanks MW. Of course show him the pics, it would be a honor for me. I know about Doug Jones, I've been watching some "behind the camera" documentaries while making the figure and he looks a great professional and a cool guy. He played Hellboy's Lobster Johnson also, didn't he?
Please let me know if he likes the figure but please don't tell me if he hates it :monkey1 :lol

Couldn't believe it when I found out he was the guy who gets his mouth sewn shut in Hokus Pokus.

Back