Prime 1 / Blitzway: 1/4 Superman Justice by Alex Ross

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
ZKEHYs0.png

d5fSHcg.png

sGyeb1D.png

This looks phenomenal! I can only hope the Ross line runs deep. At least Big 7 deep. I need a 1/4 Martian Manhunter desperately.

Love this, his version of Superman has been my favorite for 15+ years. I wonder if both capes are included, or if one is a deluxe edition.

I really hope both capes will be included. If it also comes with a heat vision sculpt, it could get me to sell my original Sideshow PF.

This just makes me think of what an untapped market Ross’ stuff is in the world of high-end collectibles. I would KILL for Hoño Studios or even Hot Toys’ main brand to make accurate versions of these designs in 1/6th. Minimal need for accessories. Just basic figures to fill out the roster like in that key art shown above. I don’t understand why it’s taken everybody so long to get on board with his stuff. I don’t even do 1/4th and I’m tempted to see what the price of these things are because…look at it. :drool

Back