Red hulk comiquette repaint questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gundamric

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys I have been in the market for a hulk statue for a while now and have not found a sculpt that i like except for the hulk comiquette however I want a green hulk and the one sideshow made has a horrible hair cut I am not fond of it. I have seen some repaints of the red hulk comiquette into a green and it looks fantastic just what I'm looking for in a hulk statue the questions I have are the following I am experienced in airbrushing gundam model kits been doing it for a while the questions are the following

1. What paint should i use acrylic enamel or laquer
2. Should i strip the original paint before I paint and if so what should I use to strip the paint without damaging the polystone?
3. What primer should i use?
4. What should I use to seal the paint and protect it after painting?
5.and last what should I use for giving it a wash or shadowing?

I appreciate every bodies input would appreciate some thoughts from anybody who had done one before or where can I buy one that's already been painted I saw a post over on
The statue forum that was done by Jesse thunder customs below is the link I want to achieve something similar to this I have also noticed there had been some green hulk comiquettes where the hair has been fixed please let me know what ideas you guys know or where I can buy one already done thank you

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=139803

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back