Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be a new company. 😂

1000004184.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_8843.jpeg

I will still vouch for the S17B as the best seamless body for Ada. Maybe a bit on the tall side, though she is smitch little shorter him. The proportions are perfect. Much better than any other body used for Ada the S12D MT recommends or the S47B Damtoys uses are way too tall with much bustier/curvier proportions that aren’t accurate to the character imo.

I should really repaint Leons hair lol. Can’t wait to replace Ada’s head with the MT 2.0. The likeness on the new one is so much better. Wish I had a better quality dress for Ada tbh.

Last edited:
View attachment 701509

I will still vouch for the S17B as the best seamless body for Ada. Maybe a bit on the tall side, though she is smitch little shorter him. The proportions are perfect. Much better than any other body used for Ada the S12D MT recommends or the S47B Damtoys uses are way too tall with much bustier/curvier proportions that aren’t accurate to the character imo.

I should really repaint Leons hair lol. Can’t wait to replace Ada’s head with the MT 2.0. The likeness on the new one is so much better. Wish I had a better quality dress for Ada tbh.
Have to disagree here. Most accurate body that I have seen yet is the one lordsofthesquids used imo. It's closest to how she looks in Remake.

Edit: oh, sorry. I missed that you were talking about seamless bodys.

Still, for me the worldbox at201 with a slightly widened / padded waist looks the most accurate to her Remake proportions.

Last edited:
IMG_8850.jpeg

The S17B is perfect. But I fear MT’s head that I’m currently using is a bit on the smaller side. Hope the RE4 version is a bit bigger considering it was made to be used with a an even bigger seamless body. SuperDucks sculpts for example are specifically designed to be used with seamless bodies and are much larger in scale than any of the other heads I own. They do look like bobble heads when used on a standard jointed body, but look in scale when used on a seamless body. And as usual all TBleague bodies suffer from this thick arm syndrome, the arms look a little too wide. But its easy enough to look past.

Last edited:
I think the body Damtoys used for their Ada (I believe it's an S45?) is one of TBL's most realistic ones - other than the slightly oversized booty. lol But it's just a bit too tall for someone like Ada. If they could make that body in an S17 size, that would be perfect for a lot of RE figures.
The S17 is one the bodies I've purchased the most over the years. It just works well for nearly every figure or custom. But it does have it's flaws as well. Like the small waist, oversized wrists, and the legs are a bit too long as well. Makes me wonder what they use for reference when designing these bodies? lol

Damtoys Ada's body it's not TBLeague Phicen or Jiaou Doll, it's special for her, the edges of the neck, arms and feet are different than the other, and has not nipples or intimate parts. I would say that it has a lot better matterials and finishing than both other brands.

Damtoys Ada's body it's not TBLeague Phicen or Jiaou Doll, it's special for her, the edges of the neck, arms and feet are different than the other, and has not nipples or intimate parts. I would say that it has a lot better matterials and finishing than both other brands.
This is not true they are using the newer S47B body. TBLeague stopped producing bodies with intimate parts. It’s definitely not custom made.

Back