• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale S> LOTS of Star Wars Hot Toys + some other (Moving, collection offload)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smash

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Will update this more when I get a chance and for any request of info.
I'm relocating to a much smaller space and will be parting with most of my collection.
Here's a quick pic before I started to pack up, I'll update pricing and things soon - but it'll be based off eBay sold listings and possibly a bit discounted for urgency. Please feel free to express interest or make offers.
The only figure I know of that has a bunch of extra/strange parts are the ROTJ Lukes. The rest are all complete and come with a few extra pieces if anything.

1691093101953.png

I have the following for sale (all complete w shipper unless noted). Prices ballpark based on eBay, feel free to offer.

- ROTJ Obi Wan $450

- ROTJ Anakin + OneSixthKit custom Cloak $450

- TPM Darth Maul $450

- ESB Battlefront 2 Snowtrooper Set (the flight arm came off, but I think it can just be glued back on, otherwise complete) $900

- ESB Boba Fett $300

- ESB Darth Vader $350

- ROTJ Leia $350

- ROTJ Stormtrooper x2 (I painted the soles of their boots black) $250

- ROTJ Luke x2 (1 DX, 1 regular) - I'll probably sell these as a set since I've mixed and matched a bit, took the fat suit off the OG Luke.. has a Jaxxon custom wired cloak, extra sabers. - Offers/notsure

- ROTJ Speeder Bike + Scout Trooper (opened only to inspect, never displayed) $450

- Mando Durasteel Armor $200

- Mando DX with custom thigh plate, knee pad, extra tattered cape
$250

- TFA Tie Pilot $180

- TFA Resistance Rey $250

- TFA Stormtrooper $150

- TFA Snowtrooper $150

- TFA Jakku Trooper (SS Exclusive) - one of the feet is kinda loose, otherwise fine $150

- TLJ Luke Ahch-To $260

- TLJ Luke Crait $260

- TROS Kylo $220

- TROS Rey $350

Other stuff:
- Thrawn SWC Pop
- TVC Shae Vizla (original)
- TVC Darth Malgus

Last edited:
Back