SSR Clown The Animated Series (1/6 Joker from BTAS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Justin’s review, next to the redux Batman.
View attachment 700542

Oh.
That's a shame.

Still.. easier to make Joker a little shorter than Batman taller.

Thanks a bunch for the info, McHaleyArt.
I find Justin's reviews insufferable and try to just avoid them and wait for someone else.

Last edited:
I’m waiting for the soft goods 1/6 BTAS Batman. Have to assume scale will be better (or at least Bruce won’t be too short). The Mondo stuff looks nice at first glance, have been tempted many times (I do own the black variant Batman), but it doesn’t work for me overall (cel-shading, ugly articulation).

I’m waiting for the soft goods 1/6 BTAS Batman. Have to assume scale will be better (or at least Bruce won’t be too short). The Mondo stuff looks nice at first glance, have been tempted many times (I do own the black variant Batman), but it doesn’t work for me overall (cel-shading, ugly articulation).
I really like the expressiveness of the mondo figures and the on-model look that I don’t think clothed figures do as well, but can still look good on that medium. I doubt any other company will be close to all-in with the rouges galley and the Mondo figs look great together. BTAS is a weakness and I’ll be messing with the clothes figures as well.

Mondo REALLY needs to get their horrible 1/6 QC together. Just way too many issues. I wish them well but I'm actually thrilled they sent me a lemon 1/6 Batman because I think what SSR did with Joker easily tops Mondo. No offense to any Mondo collector -- I love my Psycho and King Kong Mondo posters -- but if SSR does Batman and Two Face etc, I'll be buying the line because BTAS designs are just too beautiful. Fabric does them real justice imo. My SSR Clown Joker should be here Monday
:)

SSR said Batman was coming soon 2 years ago. Either they cancelled their version or it's stuck in limbo.
I'm pretty sure it's coming. People have supported this figure so I don't see why they wouldn't. It would be strange to JUST do Joker. Sales seem good so it gives them an incentive to get it out there

I'm pretty sure it's coming. People have supported this figure so I don't see why they wouldn't. It would be strange to JUST do Joker. Sales seem good so it gives them an incentive to get it out there
If they eventually do Batman, I don’t see them doing ANY BTAS figures after that unless they’re variations of the same.

Last edited:
Got my SSR Joker early in April, but was only able to dedicate some time to it now. Built him some toys; a few RC Bomb Cars from old Happy Meal Joker cars, a purse from the Hasbro 12" Joker and some Toon Bucks and Coins. Oh man, I really hope that SSR will release a Batman TAS and other characters from the AnimateGot my SSR Joker early in April, but was only able to dedicate some time to it now. Built him some toys; a few RC Bomb Cars from old Happy Meal Joker cars, a purse from the Hasbro 12" Joker and some Toon Bucks and Coins. Oh man, I really hope that SSR will release a Batman TAS and other characters from the Animated Series in this quality.

SSR_1-6_Anim._Joker_A.jpg
SSR_1-6_Anim._Joker_B.jpg
SSR_1-6_Anim._Joker_C.jpg
SSR_1-6_Anim._Joker_D.jpg

Last edited:
Back