Star Wars™ - 1/6th scale Shadow Trooper™ with Death Star Environment Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone just tell me to buy this dude already. :-D
1: Buy 100 shadow stonks
2: ??????
3: Profit!

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

Has this appeared in Star Wars fiction or did they just make it up for repaint’s sake? Video game appearance or something?

Has this appeared in Star Wars fiction or did they just make it up for repaint’s sake? Video game appearance or something?
Been around in various forms for a while. Not in films or shows though. Either way cool looking Trooper and I’m a bit surprised one has never popped up. Closest thing would be the Death Troopers but they’re slightly different.

This guy looks really nice and glad I pre-ordered him. I need your guys help on something: I live in Europe and from what I gather we have it a bit less easy to get these Hot Toys figures and so I ordered from La Cite des Nuages which seems to be a respectable Belgian site with a really nice store.

Has anyone every ordered from them and are they reliable?

This guy looks really nice and glad I pre-ordered him. I need your guys help on something: I live in Europe and from what I gather we have it a bit less easy to get these Hot Toys figures and so I ordered from La Cite des Nuages which seems to be a respectable Belgian site with a really nice store.

Has anyone every ordered from them and are they reliable?

Very reliable. I order a good chunk of my stuff from them. They've been around for 20 years.

Very reliable. I order a good chunk of my stuff from them. They've been around for 20 years.

Thanks for reply mate. Yeah I was recommended their store from someone who actually lives in Belgium so I thought I might try them and have pre-ordered a bunch of Star Wars Hot Toys figures, cause where I'm from there are a couple of stores where I have to pay quite a premium on them and not entirely reliable.

Just out of curiosity I ordered the Stormtrooper with Death Star environment and the Shadowtrooper and it states an arrival date of Q2 2025. I am just wondering why so long for these guys as they are already available on Sideshow and Pop Collectibles or soon to arrive.

Thanks for reply mate. Yeah I was recommended their store from someone who actually lives in Belgium so I thought I might try them and have pre-ordered a bunch of Star Wars Hot Toys figures, cause where I'm from there are a couple of stores where I have to pay quite a premium on them and not entirely reliable.

Just out of curiosity I ordered the Stormtrooper with Death Star environment and the Shadowtrooper and it states an arrival date of Q2 2025. I am just wondering why so long for these guys as they are already available on Sideshow and Pop Collectibles or soon to arrive.

Sideshow and HK retailers are getting the first batch. Sideshow as the official distributor and HK retailers most likely getting their stock from the pop up store at the "Darkside" event currently taking place at several locations in Asia. everyone else will have to wait for their order to ship in the coming weeks/months.

Another important thing to take into account. LCDN being located in the EU, they are getting their stuff via cargo shipments. It means they are typically getting their orders about 3 months after initial release.

Unfortunately, due to ongoing geopolitical troubles off the coast of Yemen, you can expect longer delays as cargos are diverted to a safer route around Africa. It already has effects as my Super Battle Droïd and ROTJ 3PO have seen their ETA postponed.

Last edited:
Sideshow and HK retailers are getting the first batch. Sideshow as the official distributor and HK retailers most likely getting their stock from the pop up store at the "Darkside" event currently taking place at several locations in Asia. everyone else will have to wait for their order to ship in the coming weeks/months.

Another important thing to take into account. LCDN being located in the EU, they are getting their stuff via cargo shipments. It means they are typically getting their orders about 3 months after initial release.

Unfortunately, due to ongoing geopolitical troubles off the coast of Yemen, you can expect longer delays as cargos are diverted to a safer route around Africa. It already has effects as my Super Battle Droïd and ROTJ 3PO have seen their ETA postponed.

Thanks again Tee, glad you cleared that up but I shouldn't worry since they are well renowned.

I also ordered the ROTJ C3PO which was part of my dream wish list from Hot Toys, mine says an arrival date of Q4 2024.

Thanks again Tee, glad you cleared that up but I shouldn't worry since they are well renowned.

I also ordered the ROTJ C3PO which was part of my dream wish list from Hot Toys, mine says an arrival date of Q4 2024.

Yep. ETA was changed to an earlier date shortly after HK release but went back to Q4 since. I wouldn't be surprised if it moves up again at some point.

Back