The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up buying the Tech Noir one. Couldn't really swing both right now and someone bought the Police Station one yesterday so I said **** it and went for the Tech Noir. It's a nifty little dio by the looks of it - condenses down some of the most recognizable features seen in the movie - I noticed that the corrugated metal parts should be going on a horizontal axis per the movie and not vertically as he has it but no biggie, one gets the idea.
The guy is really good he made me the Tech Noir one according to my specs size wise as the one he had on sale was just slightly too large for my cabinet. He often makes them so you can even request one and he will make it knowing he will get the sale.

Welcome to the Freaks lelmer! Awesomely cool collection and dioramas and you def belong in these Terminator threads :duff

Also, congrats scoring the Tech Noir dio a-dev. Should be a nice addition for the 136. Looking forward to seeing some picture magic once in hand.

Thanks Keith. Man its been years since I posted a pic of anything, *looks at room*, and with good reason - but I'll see. Might have to be a completely out of proper context pic. Not sure where this is going yet.

The guy is really good he made me the Tech Noir one according to my specs size wise as the one he had on sale was just slightly too large for my cabinet. He often makes them so you can even request one and he will make it knowing he will get the sale.

I saved the seller for future reference. I wonder how he'd handle the conveyor belt gears from the Steel Mill in T2 - where the T-800 gets his arm stuck and has to pry himself free with the steel rod, breaking his hand off in the process. I've always wanted to represent that scene in my collection. Someone on here made a diorama of it many years ago but it was a one-off and he wasn't selling.

Anyway, shipped already.

Thanks Keith. Man its been years since I posted a pic of anything, *looks at room*, and with good reason - but I'll see. Might have to be a completely out of proper context pic. Not sure where this is going yet.
Yeah, I don’t take pics like I use too either and my toy room is currently just storage at this point. I walk in grab what I want and set up a few figures in my living room on small tables and rotate them every couple of weeks. Maybe snap a quick iPhone pic of a figure here and there and post. If you do get a chance it would be cool to see some pics of Tech Noir and 136 though 😎

1714622104910.png

Yeah, I don’t take pics like I use too either and my toy room is currently just storage at this point. I walk in grab what I want and set up a few figures in my living room on small tables and rotate them every couple of weeks. Maybe snap a quick iPhone pic of a figure here and there and post. If you do get a chance it would be cool to see some pics of Tech Noir and 136 though 😎
20240508_001740.jpg
20240508_001949.jpg

To be honest I was disappointed at first - it arrived with the Tech Noir banner section broken off along with the bar itself. And the telephone pillar on the left was wonky. And it was easy to see why the parts had come loose - they're mostly foam, largely hollow and just glued. Fortunately, repair was easy. And the phone pillar piece could be straightened back up by re-tightening a screw.

Reassembled it's pretty cool and I'm glad to have it. Did I overpay? Mehhh. I actually thought the price was low and when I got it I found out why - not the most durable and high quality of materials - though I'm not going to be exposing it to the elements. The shipping maybe put it over what one would ideally have paid.

Anyway it's on the floor at the moment. Probably won't find a place for it till the weekend. I'll have to move too much stuff around.

Send him a message, he's very good with communication and I had an issue with an item broken in shipping and he gave some money back. - I see you got more beer bottles than me so that's a bonus! -Looks awesome.

Last edited:
Back