Toys Wonderland shipping options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rule of thumb:

Stay well away with any 1/6 re-resellers that either either Justin and Jedha endorses!!
Freaking AGREE. I don't understand how people still watch them, especially Justin's reviews he stuck is 🍆 in toys wonderland for years even after people knew how scummy they were.
And don't get me started on poop collectables. I had to unsubscribe from Jedha even though I like his reviews, pop and TW are the worst in this hobby.

I would not burn the reviewers at the stake just yet, they are just that - two guys doing figure reviews. I would personally never associate with a company scamming people even if they offered artisan figures wrapped in a bow for free, how much the reviewers know about the scummy practices of the companies I do not know, but if they do know people get scammed the right thing to do would of course be to not promote them.

They are easier to "get at" then the real scammers unless you are a hero like Asta, more people should do like him - get on location or hire someone to do it, I doubt local police will care unless someone takes on location measures, or maybe people band together and do something like a class action.

I have no idea how much, but from the time this has been going on, I would not be surprised if we're looking at a scam in the tens if not hundreds of thousands of US dollars here by now.

Avengergram ·

I live in HK, so I’ve been here to collect an item in the past, too.

They’re very hesitant to answer the door, but if you stand outside and wait, sometimes you can catch them.

The signs outside the door in Tagalog and Bahasa Indonesian show that they pay a small fee to local domestic helpers to place orders on their behalf at Hot Toys Secret Base, basically taking advantage of grassroots migrant workers so that they can overcharge for day one HT orders.

They’re cowboys, plain and simple
🤠

Uh oh, if they find out they messed up they're going to send the world police after you to get that figure back.
Team America World Police 🤣

They can email me and I can ignore the first 20 then will get back to them on the 21st in the prompt 20-40 days after...

Team America World Police 🤣

They can email me and I can ignore the first 20 then will get back to them on the 21st in the prompt 20-40 days after...
Also make sure you copy and paste a generic response and say you can't return the figure because of water damage and COVID lockdowns.

Back