Zack Snyder's Rebel Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does Netflix monetize views?

If its subscription based, how many new people "subscribed" for Rebel Moon?
We evaluate the performance of our originals several ways. We measure the impact of our originals on our ability to acquire new members and engagement, which is correlated with retention of existing members. We also seek reasonable economics relative to other exclusive content on a cost per hour viewed. We also take into account critical acclaim and awards for our originals and the impact original series may have on enhancing our brand and attractiveness of our service which helps with member growth.

Looking at it here, Rebel Moon obviously doesn't have the critical acclaim. However, it does a good ratio on a cost per hour viewed.

IF Rebel Moon is classed as one production. The 'views' and 'hours viewed' would put it at roughly No6 and No11 of all time. And there are two more releases to come yet from the same production.

140 million views for both combined.

If Netflix is lying where could you get the information? The image is for the week ending 28th April.

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/top10?week=2024-04-28
Ok well someone is lying cause how come when I pull up top movies it’s not number 1 not yo mention had a drastic dip after the second week and no fan fare whatsoever. So again someone is lying lol

IMG_2901.jpeg

Oh wait you mean world wide? I mean yea it’s number 1 worldwide but no one is talking about it. I still think they’ll be a third but nobody cares about it

Last edited:
"Rebel Moon - Chapter One: Chalice Of Blood” is the title for Zack Snyder's Director's Cut of Rebel Moon.
The film is Rated R for brutal bloody violence and gore, sexual content, graphic nudity and language.

I'm sure this news will be met with completely reasonable responses.

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 10.24.07.png

Most likely response:

i-don%27t-care-bob-odenkirk.gif
:lol

If it's supposed to show the main character having explicit fun with her boring boyfriend and that's supposed to bring in views - the guy was kinda wimpy and they had as much chemistry as Cheez-Whiz on a lobster tail. :yuck

And after watching the Drinker's commentary about the Titanic musicians with bags on their faces, all I can see is 4 people with, like, the Dr. Strange eyeball alien for heads. They should have done that since this show was into tentacles and ripping off Star Wars.

Back