Henri Ducard / Ra´s Al Ghul head sculpt available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really really great sculpted hair, Susala. He looks freakin awesome so far...Liam ftw. I love him in every movie he stars in...too bad he lost his wife.

I´m working on it, but the hairstyle is hard to do and still needs some work.

@Manji

There aren´t any heads left, but maybe I can cast a few more when I received new resin.

Wow! This looks freakin' AMAZING!!!
You captured him perfectly! Don't really know about the hair, but looks good to me.
Don't know if you already accepts orders, but count me in for one when you do! Can't wait! :D

I just wanted to let you know I got my Ra's sculpt in yesterday and is now off to be painted and in a couple weeks when I get the sculpt back I will post pics of my finished figure

I´m working on it, but the hairstyle is hard to do and still needs some work.

@Manji

There aren´t any heads left, but maybe I can cast a few more when I received new resin.

That would be great if you could Susala i would love both to be honest with you, if you could let me know that would be great thank you

Ra's Al Ghul
1/6th Customized by Elvis1976

---------------------------------------------

Head Sculpt: Susala + real mousrtache added
Ninja vest+sweater+military trousers: Dragon + weathered
Boots+gauntlets: Dark Knight
Glove: Hot Toys
Sword: Gi-Joe
Base: Hots toys with custom name tag
Body: Qui-gon sideshow body

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

I love your custom bro. Keep it up and I am looking forward to posting pics of mine once I get it back from being painted.

:banghead I dont know how I could have forgotten about this one... :banghead

Please let me know when they are available again...

I too would also be interested if you make another run of these Susala... Please and thank you.

I will be posting pics of my finished Ra's either later tonight after work or tomorrow morning, with custom sword cane.

I just ordered a kimono for my custom, still looking for BB suit gauntlets... and need the right colour dark green cargo trousers and black turtleneck/normal sweater to complete him...along with FML painted head of course

At all who ordered the Ra´s head (2nd run): the heads will be sent out this week. :bounce

@rockdolly

I´m working on it. I´m just not happy with it yet.

Back