Thor Hammer - Classic Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm thinking about getting this one but since nobody put out some in hand pictures I'm not so sure about it.
I got the "Claws of Wolverine" already and was a little bit disappointed with the quality of Museum Replicas and I fear that the cliff could look very sleazy - talking about quality, not about taste... ;)

So... has anyone received Thor's Hammer? Pics or opinions?

Regards

a little off topic but your avatar kicks ass! Punisher FTW!

Just got mine 2 days ago, and the picture you see is a very fair representation of the hammer and the base, I have the Diamond Select Mjolnir as well and while I loved it, this one is much nicer.

The etched in details really make this the Mjolnir to have, the DS hammer is smooth and brand new looking, this one looks used, and the felt wrapping is much nicer than the plain brown leather on the DS hammer.

Sorry, cant take any pictures right now, I re-boxed it since I need to make some space to display it but I'll see if I have time over the weekend to take some comparison shots.

The base is about the size of a large microwave, and is solid enough, not flimsy, looks nice.

Keep in mind that Museum Replicas also made the original Factory X and the Diamond Select pieces. The good news is they seem to do a better job each time they make these and given that this version is a little "battle worn" anyway it's kind of hard for them to mess it up.

The addition of the rock base is pretty cool as it gives it an added dimension.

I'll throw out a shameless plug here and mention that we have these in stock and available via our website, www.cozmictoyz.com. You'll save some decent money purchasing one from us, so that might make the decision to pull the trigger a little easier.

I had a customer in France just buy one, so maybe I can get a testimonial from him that I can share.

Seems photobucket screwed something up while doing maintenance, been trying to get into my acct since yesterday to post pictures but still can't access it. Soon as they fix probs I'll post, dunno how soon that will be, they sent me back an email saying they are working on the problem. 8'/

Photo bucket finally working for me again, here are the DS/SS comparison pics.

055.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

i have the older ds Mjolnir and i really like it. pretty sturdy and heavy enough to smite a frost giant with. i really like the base for the new one but not sure i like those squiggley lines too much. can't really go wrong for the price though.

Last edited:
hi!!

CapnBludd i have a question please

this hammer what is?? diamond select or factory x?

5xn9lc.jpg

have you photos of the base plate of diamond select? is nice and good?

i need your answer please

thanks you very much

thats the factory x base and hammer. that was the original first prop thor hammer out there. i have the ds replica the base and leather wrapping on the hammer are different. here's a pic of the ds Mjolnir and base:
picture.php

thats the factory x base and hammer. that was the original first prop thor hammer out there. i have the ds replica the base and leather wrapping on the hammer are different. here's a pic of the ds Mjolnir and base:
picture.php

Oops didn't know there was a 3rd base in this mix, yeah I was going by the handle to determine which base goes with each hammer.

Regardless I wish the SS battle damage hammer hand the stand up bases.

hi!!

CapnBludd i have a question please

this hammer what is?? diamond select or factory x?

5xn9lc.jpg

have you photos of the base plate of diamond select? is nice and good?

i need your answer please

thanks you very much

That is the factory x, Factory x handle is black, DS silver.

I much prefer the battle-worn hammer - that's the Museum Replica one? And it has the fully wrapped hilt, which I prefer as well. Wish there was a wall hanging display for it though.

I have the Factory X version from years past. It's pretty cool. And damn heavy. Killed a rabbit with it once by accident though.

BB

P.S.
Why do people post such large pictures (see previous page)? And no, I'm not going to buy a bigger monitor. Pics don't need to be THAT big. Please consider...

Back