Han, Mace and Obi-Wan in the EU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice Adrenochrome

Super Freak
Reaction score
Han, Mace and Obi-Wan have finally arrived today. I suppose that about every EU collector that had one of these on order from Sideshow did receive theirs today, on FRIDAY 13TH!!
Sideshow did a lot of effort to combine all these orders for their customers, so a lot of us saved quite some cash. It saved me over $60!. So combined shipping really makes a difference, and I'm more than happy for it. But then again, I asked for it! Thanks for doing this Sideshow.
I was pretty surprized to see that the three individual shipping boxes where bound together, instead of shipped in one box, as I had expected. And at first I was pretty shocked, since the bindings left deep markings on the outer boxes. I thought that the actual boxes inside would be pretty dented because of that. But no! All boxes where undamaged and in perfect shape! A pleasant surprise.
As for the figures, which are also in perfect condition, there is nothing much I can say that hasn't been said here on the board before (that's what you get if you're with the last few to receive these figures...). Unless that they look so much better, once you have them in hand. The only exception is Han, I'm afraid. Of all SW 12-inch figures that we have in hand - I'm still waiting for Qui-Gon - he's the weakest yet. IMO. The face is off, the jacket is to small, and overall, there is nothing cool about him. Usually I'm not to keen on second versions of characters, but in Han's case, I wouldn't mind getting a new version, since this one didn't do it for me. Voilà!
And now, bring on Qui-Gon!

That's great to combine I think all people are ready to wait to save shipping cost.
Or for people who don't want to wait perhaps sideshow can ask people by an option in their account what they want.
Personnaly I'm ready to wait more if I can save 60$.:chew

Got my invoice for the 3 of them today....also got combined shipping which was a pleasent surprise so should receive them all near the end of next week :clap

I contacted Sideshow about my order and got a reply back from them on Friday saying they were combining my 3 orders (Han, Mace and Obi Wan) into one package. Trouble is, the order number theyre all supposed to have been put on only shows 2 figures - Han and Obi-wan, but ive been charged for three figures!

To make matters worse, the Mace order is still seperate and it looks like ive been charged for that too. SO, at the moment it looks like ive been charged for 4 figures plus 2 lots of shipping when Ive only ordered 3 figures and should only have been charged for shipping once. Ive written back to Destiny, who replied to my Email and asked her to look into it. Hope its not too late.

Still waiting for Obi Wan. Lost my excitement over this one. When he comes I'm sure it will be a " yeah I got one " sort of moment. My enjoyment has gone.

Unfortunately, I also haven't received my Obi-Wan yet. It's been three weeks now since I received my 3-day charge notice. Also sent an email to customer service, but no reply yet. I wonder what's going on.

Just a quick question. If my account page says 'shipping soon', that means ive been charged for the items, right?

Vaderx said:
Just a quick question. If my account page says 'shipping soon', that means ive been charged for the items, right?

If possibe check your Credit/Bank cards account to see if the money has been taken out !
My SS account states Both Han & Obi were "shipped" on the 10th of Oct, My credit card has already been charged (on the 12th), It's now the 18th & i've got no figures & have still to get a tracking e-mail, although the e-mailed invoice may explain this - " (Please note: An order of 1 to 2 crowns, helms, or pixies will ship via Royal Mail- this discounted service DOES NOT provide tracking information.)".
Crowns,Helms,Pixies ?????, W.T.F !!!

Hey Lawtonn, my sister married a Brit and lives in Wellingborough having spent the first 28 years of her life in LA. (twenty more than me..lucky mare!)
Our Mom is over and I took her up there on Monday after she'd spent time with us.
Anyway, main reason for post,,,I was invoice on Friday but having seen diddly as yet, not so much as a tracking number. Oh well...the fun is the anticipation. Having said that they are going to have to cancel the order again and tie in Qui Gonn and Angel at this rate!:D

Anyone outside of the UK received anything else than the 3-day cc notice?

Still haven't received word from the customer service....
It'll probably take a while, with both Anakin and Luke I got my trackingnumber a week after I received the figures:rolleyes: .

Yeah, I'm outside the UK (Belgium to be precise), and as I posted before, I received Obi, Han and mace last Friday (ordered directly from SSC). Yesterday I received the 20 days notice for the Strider 12". Received a 14-days notice for Qui-Gon about 2 weeks ago, so that one should have arrived in the EU warehouse to date, together with the Lurtz PF.
VaderX, I can't tell you much about 'shipping soon', since I rarely saw that appear in my account. It was either "order placed" or "shipped". And when it says "shipped", it still takes about 10 days before I actually have the item in hand.

lawtonn22 said:
... (Please note: An order of 1 to 2 crowns, helms, or pixies will ship via Royal Mail- this discounted service DOES NOT provide tracking information.)".
Crowns,Helms,Pixies ?????, W.T.F !!!

Well, a year or two ago, Sideshow shipped out a lot of LotR Helms, which where basically smaller parcels, perfect for Royal mail delivery. But since that line is officially finished and most (if not all) helms are sold out, SSC should perhaps update that sentence? Don't know if SSC still sells items small enough to be shipped by Royal Mail?

thamesvalidude said:
Finally got my tracking notice...woohoo:chew :chew :chew

Hmmm.. you'll get your order a week after I got mine. The only explanation I can think of for this, is that SSC actually ships out in succession of 'order placed'?? That's what they say all the time, isn't it?

Got my tracking last night too and I can't speak for thamesvalidude but I got an email on the 12th to say there was a delay in shipping as they decided to combine items/orders at the last minute to save on shipping and didn't you request this for yourself well before they started processing the orders which I was too lazy to do...... this is probably why you received them well before us, either that or they wanted to keep you happy this time and rushed yours out the door as quick as they could :huh

Seriously I think yours and a few others posts here regarding combined shipping or should I say lack of has helped save some of the rest of us a little money... so thanks for that :clap

Back