Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Joker Outfit - Vest Pre Order Now Up!

Eh guys!
Just to show you how amazing is the tailoring of kato!
I just received this today and it's the most amazing thing that I have on my shelf now!

That's really saying something considering the insane quality of your collection!
Kato's talent is undeniable - wonderful clothing. :clap

How long should the production of this vest take? ..not being impatient..just curious:)

Got it - preorder closes in 22 hrs, anyone else wanting in on this lovely vest please get in touch now!

All those ordering the vest from Kato, I'm in the market for an attractively priced DX vest :wave

Ok I have received the last payment I was waiting for - the list remains open until the end of today - another 13 hours or so, for any last minute additions.

We have 17 on the paid list - which I think is a solid number, will now get in touch with Kato to get his sense on what the production time will be for the vests and when the next pre-order will be going up.

All those ordering the vest from Kato, I'm in the market for an attractively priced DX vest :wave

You can certainly take mine buddy when my Kato one arrives :wink1:

Joker's ties are completed!

cimg2375b.jpg

They do look pretty cool, what kind of material are they made out of Kato?

Hey guys just a quick update - Kato has begun production of the vests, will let you know once they are ready so you can send the balance of payment, while production is going on, Kato has asked to keep the preorder open!

So others still have a chance to get in on this!

Back