V-Raptor's custom-works and photo-gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, guys, for your comments! Believe me, I'm happy to share these pic with you.
Maybe it would inspire someone to make some similar job or even better! ;)

You may want to change this to FLAG.
U know... "waving fag" sounds SO nice and "inventable" 4 me!
I don't want to change it!
But I did. :D
thanks!

and the position of the figure is very natural. seems real
You really like it? Lol. Coz one girl that I know said: "He's pose looks SO UNNATURAL! Gosh! Don't you see it???". I was pretty like " o_O wut? " hearing that. Lol.

***​

OK, here is some more shots of Jack with different lighting and camera. These ones are better, imho. Click for extra-large size.

Last edited:
Frocksin, we are born to
rock.gif
, bro! ;)

dave_poppa, it's very nice and pleasant complement for me, mate, and I really appreciate it. Glad that you like my custom-works, but don't forget to check out this section carefully, there is many interesting staff all over here. ;)

Also, working on V now.

The figure itself is based on creepy 13" from DC Direct.

I've replaced the body with HT TT with some "armour adding":

Natural hair added, need some haircut now :impatient: :

The blades made of stainless steel:

I've took boots from HT Landa, set on hips covers from HT Advanced Body. Now I only need to make him some nice haircut and get custom coat, coz the original one is terrible (more looks like black waterproof cape-tent):

That's it for the moment, the work is in progress...

Last edited:
English review on the CAPTAIN UNSINKABLE for you, guys! Also include "water making in progress" montage. Hope that you'll enjoy!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg8tuRoDIL0&list=UUmTHKkt0L-ZOj5-tBS789Yg&index=3&feature=plcp[/ame]

Last edited:
rfr5671, thanks!

The texture made of Andrea Miniatures realistic water resin too, but it was mixed and kept in a few syringes for 2-3 hours. So this way I've got half liquid gel which was used to make waves (just paint the ugly netting on the base with the syringe). At all 5-6 layers of gel was used, each layer got hard before placing new one. Pretty long and care job. But result is awesome. Now see video montage in the end to see in progress photos.

Pretty long and care job. But result is awesome. Now see video montage in the end to see in progress photos.

I agree that was really worth the time! :clap The waves were the only thing I did not see covered in the montage, which was why I asked, they are truly realistic. I simply love watching wip's come together, again great job!!!

I must say I love your work. I love your dioramas you have been working on! But your attention to detail on this piece is just mind blowing! Congrats on a perfect figure! You have a fan in me!

"I need to find who did this to me..."

I hope that all his rage will fell upon Skynet
and Marcus will never find out
that it is V-Raptor who've done this to him... :D

Thanks, Greggo! Marcus is one of 2 customs of mine that I ever-ever-NEVER would like to get through one more time, lol! The second one is Two-Face. Very long and hard job that took a lot time. Glad that you like it!

For this moment it's my favorite T-series figure, and only T-2 final-battle could compare it, but NECE is not my choice. :gah: And it's pretty cool complement to the figure, coz I have: 3x T-2 Arlolds (on fatboy bike, with skinless hand, with M-134), 2x T-2 T-1000 (biker and final battle), Sarah EX, 2x T-800 BD Endo's on the WarZone diorama, T600 Skin V. and finally Marcus. But this BD Marcus is still most beloved of them all.

***​

Few weeks ago I've added some more details on the base. Rust, dust and hollow "glass-like" eyes for dead t600. Some pic. just for you. ;)

Also, still can't take pic. of HEARTLESS dio. It's very moody and dark in Moscow last 3-4 days and I don't want to film this colorful dio in the artificial light.

Just copy-pasting from here to have this one in this thread, never mind.

HEARTLESS is here!

YouTube review:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZujX6-J1Io&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪PotC: HEARTLESS (Davy Jones on Deck Custom Diorama) (ENG)‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:

And finally the final condition on the shelf

Hope that you've enjoyed this review as much, as I've enjoyed making it.
Thanks for your interest!
And stay in touch, third diorama coming someday...

Dam' !!!! I hate the HotToys Davy Jones but your stand give him a brand new dimension. It looks so official.
Congratulations !

Thanks, man!
But really I don't know why you hate it. oO Guess you have some reasons for it. ;) But IMHO, it's one of the best HT figures of 2000-2010 period.

It's just that I really enjoy the character, and I really put a lot of hope in that one. But in the end, he looks too plastic and restrictive.
But I admit it, the facesculpt and translucent effects are really impressive.

Back