Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Joker Outfit - Vest Pre Order Now Up!

..but like he said,the point of this project is to make a better suit then the dx, so it's really not strange to compare them:dunno

No, what i found strange is that people were surprised that it was better (vhs vs blu-ray). Of course it's better :) But enough off-topic-ish, let us enjoy the project :1-1:

I just cant get over how gorgeous that vest is OMG it really is a thing of beauty and to have the full outfit is going to be a massive privilege!!!

I just cant get over how gorgeous that vest is OMG it really is a thing of beauty and to have the full outfit is going to be a massive privilege!!!

Absolutely!

Just an update guys.

Have a slight issue with my paypal which means I have to wait until 22 Feb to send all the funds to Kato.

Once I send the funds on 22 Feb - Kato will begin sending out your vests and Ties :)

The shirt is finished and it is more slim than before

CIMG2459.jpg

CIMG2460.jpg

CIMG2461.jpg

CIMG2463.jpg

OMG!:clap That is just amazing! And this is just shirt, vest and tie. I can't imagine how look this will look with everything else!:hi5:

OMG :panic:

Wow that is staggering!!! That shirt looks perfect! Will the finished shirt that we will be getting be a little darker Kato?

This is going to be amazing as a fullset, I can't wait!!!

OMG :panic:

Wow that is staggering!!! That shirt looks perfect! Will the finished shirt that we will be getting be a little darker Kato?

This is going to be amazing as a fullset, I can't wait!!!

I will only ask the factory to follow the pantone that you guys given to me before.:lecture

otherwise it will be a never ending story if one asking for darker, another one asking for more blue tone and so on...

I will only follow the pantone that you guys given to me before.:lecture

So that is the pantone that was given? Must be the pictures making it look lighter I expect then :dunno

So that is the pantone that was given? Must be the pictures making it look lighter I expect then :dunno

I repeat.. the printing is just made by my general home printer only!

THE PRINTING FACTORY ARE NOT OPENED YET! :wave

I repeat.. the printing is just made by my general home printer only!

THE PRINTING FACTORY ARE NOT OPENED YET! :wave

:monkey3 sorry I will get my coat

That is a perfect color for the shirt. I did a lot of research on the 1/3 piece and that color is spot on.

That is a perfect color for the shirt. I did a lot of research on the 1/3 piece and that color is spot on.

Good to know man! :hi5:

Thanks for chiming in.

Nick and I did quite a bit of work to find the right colour codes for the shirt and I think we did ok haha.

The latest pictures are just incredible Kato, thanks for making the shirt fit slimmer as well, looks SPOT ON!!

Well if you say that is perfect Lance that is good enough for me then mate :)

I just thought it looked a little washed out and maybe needed to be a little bluer in colour but I will happily go with you guys

Umair I know you and Nick put alot of effort into the pantone colours, I really wasn't trying to be nit picky just giving my thoughts :monkey3

Anyways I have said it all looks just incredible and trust me I am a happy happy man to be getting this :yess:

No no not taking any offense or anything Aaron!

I am fully on board with you that some of the ones shown looked a little washed out, but as Kato has said this is just his home printer, not factory print, that will make a difference.

Secondly with regards to the blue-ish tint, that is a little more subjective, the blue that you see in some of the screenshots is a result of the tint of the whole film, as opposed to the actual shirt colour.

However, Nick and I did take this into account when deciding the colours, because we used screenshots from the interrogation scene to determine the colours, and not from the costume being on display. So for example the lighter colour one sees in reality is very close to white, but on screen looks a shade of light purple/blue - so the colour we chose we tried to match that light purple with a hint of blue look. It is very subtle admittedly.

Can't get over that the shirt is done already:horror ..wonder how soon we will have the pant's? ..and what's the deal with the pant's anyway? i remember snake eater was saying something about them ,that hot toys missed an important detail, something to do with the shape of the pant's as it rest's over the shoes.

Dear all

Now I would like to hv the detail informatin about the pants ESPECIALLY the waistband appearance.

Regarding the pants - I think I will try and gather as much detail on those as possible to send to Kato / post in here, to get everything about them as accurate as possible.

SO if anyone wants to chime in regarding pant details, please do so!

Back