Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Joker Outfit - Shirt Preorder now up!

The first shirt in final printing is completed!

CIMG2521.jpg

As the first lot will be available to send next week.. pls start send me the full payment accordingly.

Wow wow the colour is perfect!! Can't wait!
Please note I already have full payment for 6 pieces! I'll ask the rest for full payment now as well!

Wow that is stunning Kato!

I will happily make my final payment today :)

Please let me know what I have to pay as final for the shirt Umair. :duff

Thanks Aaron - list updated!

7 shirts fully paid for now

Thanks Umair :hi5:

So excited to get this now, really don't think I will be able to resist putting the shirt, vest and tie on :)

Looks great, especially considering how close in colour it is to the back of the vest in Kato's light. We all know how nice and perfect that shade is in the flesh, so it should be nuts! :D
Great job Kato :)

Last edited:

Payment sent Umair, gift-balance-accordanced (I fiinally remembered LOL. It's only 0.50c, but still :p)
I'll probably be suckered in to putting him together too!
Can't wait for this new purple coat! Should make the world of difference, finally being tailored properly. That alone could transform any figure!

Wow! this project is starting to pick up the pace! ..will have rest of payment for shirt later today:)

I won't put this guy together until i have the pants.

eh , the joker is without his sports coat and jacket for a portion of the movie, i'm cool with dressing him in just the pant's vest and waistcoat that is if i have my re-sculpted mrm sculpt by the time i get the pants.

Looks great, especially considering how close in colour it is to the back of the vest in Kato's light. We all know how nice and perfect that shade is in the flesh, so it should be nuts! :D
Great job Kato :)

Exactly what I was thinking man - the back of the vest and the shirt are the same colour in the actual costume - so the fact that Kato's pics make the colours look so similar really tells me that this is gonna be perfect!!!

Kato - really awesome job on this :)

The fabric for coat, blazer and lining :

They are the same fabric but look different in different light source :
CIMG2525.jpg

CIMG2526.jpg

The actual color is something in between = similar to the movie ...even though it is not possible 100% same as movie

Back