• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commtech +1 he bought bank robber joker, super easy to deal with.

+1 for sword (Ronald) for selling me a loose 1:6 scale horse (unkown brand). With some repainting, this horse will look awesome again. Great price.

Ronald is a great trader. He shipped fast, and charged me exact amount on shipping. Thanks, and hope to deal with you again! :wave

+1 lonewolf

excellent guy to deal with, enjoy ur 1:6 horse dude :hi5:

updated positive and negative feedback

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWEST MEMBER IN
THE PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY~

onethousandmasks!!!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Last edited:
+1 for Sil80jdm, excellent seller and great to do business with
+1 for Violator66 grade trader and great dude to work with

+1 to lt0778 for purchasing the Nomak head and coat, great guy to deal with and awesome communication.

+ 1 to skiman for selling nomak head and coat, awesome communication. will deal with again!

+1 for EndIessRAlN. This freak has amazed me again and again. Great figures. One of the best boardie ever.

-1 for Vold

Paid for the item but never received.
The problem is that I haven't used paypal as the seller is in Russia where he claimed he cannot receive money from paypal, so instead I used bank transfer to him. I feel regret and should use paypal.

+1 to bruce_brucee02 (Bruce) for selling me his Yamato 12" Metal Gear Solid: Meryl Silverburgh.

Prompt and punctual during meet up, great communication. Hassle-free transaction! No problems at all!
Recommended seller!

Thanks for the item, bro.
Hope to transact/trade with you again. :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back