Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Joker Outfit - Pants Pre-Order now Up!

Are you serious? You cant see the difference between these 2 shots, I think Kato's are far far superior in every sense :thud:

All I would say is they are maybe a little long in the leg :dunno are they not meant to be round his ankles?

jokercom1.jpg

I see the differnce, i said that:dunno ..imo it just has less of an impact on me then the shirt and vest did, believe me if i could not see any difference i would not be paying for one:lol

Yeah no the difference is clear and the fact that the style is 100% accurate is a huge win!

But obviously it's not going to be visually as much of an impact as the vest/shirt, or the upcoming Coat.

As a whole package the difference is mind boggling though

Are you serious? You cant see the difference between these 2 shots, I think Kato's are far far superior in every sense :thud:

All I would say is they are maybe a little long in the leg :dunno are they not meant to be round his ankles?

jokercom1.jpg

Since I find that the hip area is not fitted well , I hv revised the pattern and remake the pants again today:

The pants length is a bit shorter now according to the movie reference
CIMG2559.jpg

CIMG2560.jpg

The hip shape is better in sideview
CIMG2562.jpg
dk08hb7.jpg

The pants bottom finishing of DX is sticked by glue only, I am using handstitching for hem finishing. It is the same handling as 1:1 tailor made pants

Kato you are indeed a master of this craft:)

Nice job Kato, I was going to say a little further up the ankle would be good, and then - BANG - you did, already done :D
Great work!

anyone who want to get the pants as well pls hurry up and pay asap.
I will send the shirt + pants together in one time to save the mailing cost and time

Or I send all the shirt to Umair first?

anyone who want to get the pants as well pls hurry up and pay asap.
I will send the shirt + pants together in one time to save the mailing cost and time

Or I send all the shirt to Umair first?

It would GREAT if you could send the shirts + pants together Kato :)

I will send PMs to everyone who has expressed interest before but has not yet paid. Also PMs coming for the shirt balance.

I'll let you know the status after I get responses in a day or so

Wait... are the pants done now? They are ready to ship with the shirts?:panic:

Yeah, I'd rather pay for the pants now and have Kato ship shirt/pants together. Let us know if that's the plan.

Wait... are the pants done now? They are ready to ship with the shirts?:panic:

Yeah, I'd rather pay for the pants now and have Kato ship shirt/pants together. Let us know if that's the plan.

No, it will be a bit delay if you want both item to be shipped together.:wave

I just want to make sure that all the payment are settled when they all finished!

Umair pls kindly remind Elvis to settle the balance as I hv already kept his vest for over a month!

Back