SS spidey 3 busts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
this wasn't announced, is it sideshow's?

100_4760.JPG

lcummins said:
That's the VCD Spidey. Don't know about the two busts...

no....at the back of the medicom symbiote.....the sand brick thing (looks like and edge of black webbing at very top right of pic)

1004763xe8.jpg

Karma said:
no....at the back of the medicom symbiote.....the sand brick thing (looks like and edge of black webbing at very top right of pic)

Ooooo!!! Didn't catch that! I thought you meant top left of the picture. Hmmm??? Interesting!!!

You can see part of the base in your first picture as well...

I'm guessing Spidey 3 stuff they aren't allowed to show yet!

lcummins said:
Ooooo!!! Didn't catch that! I thought you meant top left of the picture. Hmmm??? Interesting!!!

yep

sideshow hiding things from us :lol

and behind the symbiote 1:1 bust

sandman?

Sideshow hasn't put up the official pictures yet, but that thing in the background is the Venom statue, currently up for sale on the site.

Looks like this:

venom01ly8.png

venom02xa7.jpg

venom03hr0.jpg

That statue looks awesome. Not a bad price for it either. I wonder if there will be an exclusive to it or not though.

Darth Loki said:
That statue looks awesome. Not a bad price for it either. I wonder if there will be an exclusive to it or not though.

It's already on sale on Sideshow's site with no exclusive. So unless they do an exclusive later, which would be unusual, this looks like the only one.

Given the high level of quality here, the price of the two SM3 mini busts is really great.

The Venom is far better than the Gentle Giant/DST equivalent based on the pic I've seen of that.

I may pick up Spidey.

tomandshell said:
It's already on sale on Sideshow's site with no exclusive. So unless they do an exclusive later, which would be unusual, this looks like the only one.

A nice size to it too, 16". I will be getting this from a dealer if there's no exclusive.

Back