Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry no link, i sent them a message like a week ago and they finally responded. they're selling the Batman and Ironman figures too. they didn't say when.

sorry no link, i sent them a message like a week ago and they finally responded. they're selling the Batman and Ironman figures too. they didn't say when.

Interesting... if it's true, I'm stoked. Here's hoping the PO won't be too hectic, but this is good news for my wallet. Now I can save up for other stuff. Maybe the P1 LSB, or perhaps an HT Scar Predator (which I really need to get ahold of).

does anybody have a screen shot of this shadow from Predator 2???
he's always been called "snake predator" for obvious reasons. HT decided he looks like a shadow... what evs.

predator_2_disc2-33.jpg

snakescreenshot.png

Interesting... if it's true, I'm stoked. Here's hoping the PO won't be too hectic, but this is good news for my wallet. Now I can save up for other stuff. Maybe the P1 LSB, or perhaps an HT Scar Predator (which I really need to get ahold of).
in that case, you should skip this figure and get those other things. if you don't have the rest of the lost clan, you won't miss it.

They will sell them, but they will be treated as regular releases... not tied to SDCC.

I'm guessing like the Sarah Connor/T-1000 figure these won't be ready for SDCC and will come a bit later. Although we may still get to order them sometime during the month.

Sweet :rock

Any word on if these will be a PPO, or go up with the newsletter... etc?

It's unknown when exactly we'll be selling the predator or Batman figures, so we don't know if they will be sold through a PPO or just through the weekly newsletter.

-SideshowAlex

It's unknown when exactly we'll be selling the predator or Batman figures, so we don't know if they will be sold through a PPO or just through the weekly newsletter.

-SideshowAlex

Sorry for the noob question but whats the difference between a PPO and "sold through weekly newsletter"? Both requires us to spot the annoucement and get online to the SS site stat right? I assume most folks here have PPO access right?

Back