Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will sell them, but they will be treated as regular releases... not tied to SDCC.

I'm guessing like the Sarah Connor/T-1000 figure these won't be ready for SDCC and will come a bit later. Although we may still get to order them sometime during the month.
sooo... wait... ok.

if it's not a con exclusive, and it's a regular release... it's just getting a normal production run and all this "800 per con" talk is just for the asian market?

i have no idea what went down with the Sarah/T1000 thing. all i remember is it was an exclusive at one point and then later it wasn't for some reason. or something.

this really could be cleared up if sideshow would make an official announcement with actual useful information.

sooo... wait... ok.

if it's not a con exclusive, and it's a regular release... it's just getting a normal production run and all this "800 per con" talk is just for the asian market?

i have no idea what went down with the Sarah/T1000 thing. all i remember is it was an exclusive at one point and then later it wasn't for some reason. or something.

this really could be cleared up if sideshow would make an official announcement with actual useful information.

I wish I did have a more definitive answer regarding this item for y'all but it being such a recent announcement, not much is known. I can confirm we will be selling it but it is unknown when exactly it will be available for Pre-Order. The best bet would be to keep an eye on our front page and newsletter for updates. :)

Yes, this item is part of Hot Toys' 2011 Toy Fair line up of Exclusives in which we will get an allotment to sell in the future.

-SideshowAlex

so basically this is the announcement of another announcement coming in a newsletter at some point in the future. and until then, we just sit here with our thumbs in our asses. fantastic. i'm gonna check if Toys2 is getting this thing.

so basically this is the announcement of another announcement coming in a newsletter at some point in the future. and until then, we just sit here with our thumbs in our asses. fantastic. i'm gonna check if Toys2 is getting this thing.

How about being patient with Sideshow? They said they're getting them, something everyone was hoping for. So they're getting them, they just don't know when. Just play it by ear and calm down.

patient? calm down? this is the internet and that gives me an excuse to get hysterical over a toy!

found a nice shot of him with his buddy.

predator2-combi-stick.jpg

i guess i'll have to track down that guy who was selling 1:6 scale backdrops from this scene on here now.

Why are their legs cut off. How come they're just floating there? :huh

because that's when they were de-cloaking. also, greenscreen effects weren't that great in the early 1990s.

:lecture:lecture a-dev, the voice of reason.

:lol Somehow I don't think everyone would agree with that but thanks. I'm just going on the experience of last year with the Guardian Predator. I got a waitlist conversion at sideshow but even if I didn't it became available at Toys2...and still was very recently.

:lol Somehow I don't think everyone would agree with that but thanks. I'm just going on the experience of last year with the Guardian Predator. I got a waitlist conversion at sideshow but even if I didn't it became available at Toys2...and still was very recently.

Ugh, I know. But at least it's on my shelf. Though when I got it I was like, ehh, don't see what all the fuss was about. Just the supposed limited edition, I guess.

Ugh, I know. But at least it's on my shelf. Though when I got it I was like, ehh, don't see what all the fuss was about. Just the supposed limited edition, I guess.
yeah, i'd say around 99% got one because it said "exclusive" on it. the other 1% was divided up between completeists and new collectors who missed out on the older preds. and the prevalence on ebay reflects that.

yeah, i'd say around 99% got one because it said "exclusive" on it. the other 1% was divided up between completeists and new collectors who missed out on the older preds. and the prevalence on ebay reflects that.
I still have mine... But I just like Predators. :dunno

I had mine, but sold it because I needed to pay for other things I liked more, and still do. Shadow will probably fall victim to that next year. But I can enjoy him until then, right? Who ever says I can't is a ____. :wave

I had mine, but sold it because I needed to pay for other things I liked more, and still do. Shadow will probably fall victim to that next year. But I can enjoy him until then, right? Who ever says I can't is a ____. :wave

Will we get to see another emotional pre-order video? :lol

Back