V-Raptor's custom-works and photo-gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a-dev, RIDDICK, thanks for your comments, friends! :1-1: :hi5:

And here is another masterpiece from Captain GG, few chopping exes for Miami Killer.
For me and one friend of mine. Stainless steel and painted wood.
CapGG, u're the best! ;D

Last edited:
a-dev, RIDDICK, thanks for your comments, friends! :1-1: :hi5:

And here is another masterpiece from Captain GG, few chopping exes for Miami Killer.
For me and one friend of mine. Stainless steel and painted wood.
CapGG, u're the best! ;D​

Thanks a lot Iliya! Can't wait to get it. :monkey3

Oooooooh. Ooooooh. I did not mentioned that it's the jackpot? And it's only for Jack? No?
Really, his nickname is Jack-of-Shadows and it's his axe, it's pre-payed already.

But! Tom, if you would like one - please PM me. It costs 50$ + shipping from me to you. I will get another package from Captain GG in a few weeks and I can order one for you if you would like to get it and if you can get it right now. ;)

Last edited:
Re: Siege of Cyberdyne custom 1/6 scale diorama PART 1

John: - Piece of cake, we've got company.
Dyson: The police?
Sarah: - How many?
John: - Uh, all of them I think.
T800: - I'll take care of the police.
John: - Hey wait! You swore!
T800: - Trust me!

Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Siege of Cyberdyne
custom 1/6 scale diorama

Hello and welcome into my thread again, girls and boys, friends and mates. I've finally finished my Siege of Cyberdyne diorama and - OMG! - it took so long. I've started making my T-2 T8800's in the very begging of 2009 and finished them only now...

Even thou in 2010 HotToys actually released this figure and even thou it was so bestselling and so popular, honestly I don't like it at all. The cloth is good, yes, but the body, the neck and the head is pure fail in my opinion. Also, I'm a big fan of non-jointed necks, so I prefer to have little bit retro headsculpt with the whole neck from Darren instead neck-jointed small angry and old head from HotToys. Fan's of CSM-101, sorry! I don't like you favorite figure. (Anyway here I should admit that I really would like to change this head for something much superior if someone would ever sculpt it.)

So, what's cooking

The head: original Sideshow head made by Andy Bergholtz was resculpted by Darren Carnall (UK; THANK YOU, BUDDY!) and painted by charming Valery (Maximus Miniatures, Ukraine).

The body: that's actually the very old HotToys TrueType, pretty massive body with huge shoulders. I've put a lot of cotton wool and foam rubber to make it looks like Arnolds' under the cloth.

The cloth: it's actually NoName cloth with some improvements by me and it's fully repainted. In the movie T-800 is never black, he's more like very-very dark gray. And I needed to reach this effect with paints. The belt by IJA (Sergeant Suzuki), hands and boots by DID (German Luffwaffe Pilot Hoffman), the bag by HotToys (old Т-800 Battle Damaged).

Guns: minigun M-134 “VULCAN” 7.62mm rounds and the ammo ribbon by CooModel (the barrels are from metal O_O ), grenade launcher M-79 40mm by Dragon, metal grenade M-203 40mm by Dr. Figures, metal cases 7.62mm by Toy-Space, the grenade belt is handmade.

The Cyberdyne Systems buildings' window is made by my good friend Captain GG based on my drawing: wood, glass, glass from the welding masks, glue, paints, nails. The original drawing meant that the window would be around 30% bigger, but we had to shrink it coz of the space economy and the shipping safety.

Total wide is 28 cm, 43 cm height, 13,5 cm deep.
The window size is 15 x 36 cm.
The total weight of the dio is 1700 g.

Wow, that is fantastic, man!!!

elar, thanks!
I'm gonna replace two of three my T-800 with DX from HotToys, so, I guess, my Harley and broken window displays will appear in the thread again later with new Arnies on them. :D

MIKE M, thanks again! :D
Yes, I'm working on the Long Goodbye diorama based on the PotC (see the link from RIDDICK) and on the Final Battle diorama based on the Star Wars Ep. III. Also trying to finish my Joker in a front of the mirror and will start the London diorama for my finished "V". BTW, I will show you my V right away!

RIDDICK, OOH HI, MARK!

V for Vendetta:

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

"V"
for Vendetta

1/6 Scale Custom Figure by V-Raptor

Let me introduce you my custom figure of V, famous dark terrorist character from the graphic novel by Alan Moore and 2005 year movie by brothers Wachowski.

I've both the original figure on the Summer 2010 and finished it only now. :) Pretty solid work is done with this piece and I'm quite happy with the result. Would like to make some London base with Big Brothers' poster on the wall, but I will handle it later. Let's just check out the figure now.

- Based on the 13" DC Direct "V" figure bought on the sale on the BBTS.
- Rebuilt on the Advanced HotToys with some changes brought into chest, neck and shoulders areas.
- Leather boots from Hans Landa, HotToys.
- Rose from the T-800, Enterbay.
- Cloak made by Nadya, wife of my friends. Also I've added some wires inside, so I could pose it.
- Blades are forged by legendary Captain HH, placed on the daggers by myself.
- Hair taken from the Obitsu head, haircut made by another friend of mine - Damir.
- And the clasp on the hat painted into silver.

Some huge "THANKS!" goes to RIDDICK for the idea to get the figure by DCD and to MateriaHunter for his hair tips.

In the end I should say that this figure is not perfect (the cloak should be made of some softer material, the head is a little bit oversized and the mask has some wrong sculpt by DCD, the hair should be waving in the lower area), but I really don't care about those little imperfections. Still it's very nice and "looking alive" figure of V and it would be even better when I'll build some proper base for it.

Thank you for your attention!

And don't forger any of the important dates. ;)

Last edited:
Wow those two head sculpts look so much better now! Your Anakin is freaking gorgeous!
Thanks, mate! I hope to finish this diorama maybe this autumn.
Have no haste with that, coz I want to finish Pirates of the C. and Predator 87 first.

excellent work you have in this thread mate :)
Always glad to see you here, friend!
Thanks.
My camera is very bad. :D So that's why the updates are so rare.
Hope to buy the new camera this year too.
BTW, my congratulations to you. At least 2 figures based on Batman Returns would be produced by HT. ;)

And now it's some absurd joke time!

Portman: - So you are the THORminator, some kind of god?
Hemsworth: - Yes. I'm a divine organism: awesome hi-tech armor over the bodybuilder guy with the teenage intellect. I'm here to fall in love with you.

The line "I see everything" from T2 could work for Thorminator :D

Or how about "I need your clothes, your boots and your horse!...or a dog large enough to ride!"

Ahahhahaha. Yeah, I have a page there. :) Long time no updating it... real life holds me pretty hard from the Internet. :D
Thanks, mate!

Finally I've started to make my Jason. Looks pretty nice so far, but it's very far from complete figure.

Last edited:
Back