Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Great job there. I like the blood splash on his torso aswell. We are like minds on this variant business, I did once consider bloodying up a hand/forearm for that very scene but procrastinated on it and then ended up using my nude T-800 body for my 'run over by truck' BD version. So other than my stick-legged Dutch body I no longer have naked Arnies.

Last edited:
Cool, you have a t-800 from every scene in the movie!!! great job on the bloodly paint work there:clap
not every:
- arrival
- technoir
- alley chase
- police assault
- truck crash
there is no "repairs" here. started gathering parts on it (as far as TFG with his genius project disappeared). it won't be like in the movie - it will have grey shirt, revealed eye & hand, bloody/burned punk clothes beneath the table, leather jacket on the chair and gargoyles on the table among instruments. it will have a new bloody "eye cut" head from V-Raptor, and his old head will stay on police version as it has deteriorating skin color which is good for sunglasses.
more than a month will pass until i start.

I like the blood splash on his torso aswell.
i thought it would be either realistic or at least funny :)

PS How many t-800's do you have?
every t-800?
let's count :)

multiplepics_arrival_01.jpg

multiplepics_punk_01.jpg

multiplepics_burnedpunk_01.jpg

multiplepics_policeassault_01.jpg

multiplepics_t2metalreveal_01.jpg

multiplepics_t2cyberdyne_01.jpg

schwarrison_0001.jpg

007.jpg

p.s. do not pay attention on t2 with untied belt, broken roses and a cigarette. no, he wasn't dumped by sarah connor. no matter how what looks like, it's an occasional photo :)

a new project started, as mentioned:

repairs_flesh_start01.jpg

i thought that if my T2 got a fleshy hand revealing the skeleton inside, why shouldn't T1 have the same.

My first reaction is it already came with that arm, but then knowing the fantastic work you do it will likely look more real than the orginal. Looking forward to the completed look:)

repairs_flesh_painted_01.jpg

tomorrow metal is installed into flesh and waits for lots of items for repairs scene.
all joints work.

=================

current progress.

repairs_figure_progress_002.jpg

repairs_figure_progress_001.jpg

Looking forward to the competed custom!!!
here is completed flesh-metal hand.

t1_storyboards11.jpg

repairs_flesh_finish_01.jpg

repairs_flesh_finish_02.jpg

repairs_flesh_finish_03.jpg

repairs_flesh_finish_04.jpg

repairs_flesh_finish_05.jpg

repairs_flesh_finish_06.jpg

repairs_flesh_finish_07.jpg

repairs_flesh_finish_08.jpg

you can bend the meat away from metal and back, you can move the wrist or turn the hand around. like you do with ht skeleton. it's a bloody bloody scene now :D

that is all for now.
to complete the custom i'm waiting for furniture, instruments, bandages from ebay.

Wow P. that looks gruesome:clap Really well done custom as usual :hi5: It really captures the realistic feel of putting real flesh over a machine in a most grotest way:yuck :lol

well thank you all for appreciating, it means that it really turned out good enough - robotic and nasty :)
but all credits to HT for their rubber Dutch whose skin is so good to use on skeleton.
Mr. EcKo, yes it is too long, because from wrist to elbow it repeats t2 endoarm with all the joints. and that arm is long.

Back