robbiethepainter's "August 11th Rad BMX bike..." stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, is that going to be a swap out head or actual mask?

Re: robbiethepainter's project thread.

Thanks guys. Keep in mind the mask has a long ways to go. Those are just process shots.

JonEl- This is going to be a mask that goes over the head. My plan for this is to be cast in metal so that it can be polish to a mirror shine.

that sounds like it will be great man

some creed hands for a board member.
creedclaws1.jpg

Rob with the eye on ur butcher head sculpt with it being from the full set has the glazed eagle eye with the head from the clothes set does not witch I have take a look at mine to urs View attachment 49102View attachment 49103

Is there anything that can be added to my eye to give this effect as urs gives to get that glazed eye look

Not sure exactly what you mean. The gloss of the eye as in shiny? Is that what you mean?

Yes to make the eye stand out to look different from the other glass eye look ..

Not sure exactly what you mean. The gloss of the eye as in shiny? Is that what you mean?

Just spoke to another board member and he's advised me that the eye is in fact a lighter colour of blue not a gloss..slap.. what colour would you say it is with urs so I can match looked at pictures of different head sculpts all different in there light situation.. Tryin to get this perfect nice 1 j..

Back