Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh, you lost me at 'Barbie'.

Only joking, I might get that. I've got an eye surgery T-800 albeit with the existing HT bloodied eye head. Still its accurate for just before he actually cuts out his eye.

Hey P., you've probably thought of it already but if you're planning to build a full bathroom diorama the Loading Toys toilet looks good.

Let us know if that sink is a good size, I will certainly go for it if it is.

Ooooh, you lost me at 'Barbie'.
:D
the only one i found to fit the scale.

if you're planning to build a full bathroom diorama the Loading Toys toilet looks good.
never heard, will check, thanks!
and another project started.

arm_surgery_table_001.jpg

Cool. Thats Batman79's (AKA Xcess Studio) table&chair setup if I'm not mistaken. I went with that too. Nice bunch of tabletop accessories.

Yeah the Loading Toys toilet, I don't have it but it looks good. Suitably filthy looking as befitting the T-800's apartment in T1. You don't see any toilet I don't think but one assumes there would have been one. :D

Thats Batman79's (AKA Xcess Studio) table&chair setup if I'm not mistaken.
exactly. before ____ting it. what it became after you'll see below.
plus some instruments and some handmade accessories for war dioramas that one seller has on ebay. plus lots of crap and blood. plus several statements like "____ you _______" on the table. plus making both chair and table higher as the machine didn't fit those small ratman furniture.

Yeah the Loading Toys toilet, I don't have it but it looks good. Suitably filthy looking as befitting the T-800's apartment in T1.
found it. purchased to at least see how to make the sink dirty :)

You never cease to amaze P, great job.
:) i hope you like the result as much. here it is. do not want to change anything else. terminator fisting the punk :)D) scene is on its way.

arm_surgery_table_003.jpg

arm_surgery_table_005.jpg

arm_surgery_table_004.jpg

arm_surgery_table_006.jpg

arm_surgery_table_002.jpg

as TFG never made his movie proper one... this will stand instead.

Nifty idea carving F U _______ into the table - is that where the T-800 picked up that phrase in the film? If so I didn't know that! But either way not a bad idea. And everything looks suitably grubby.

Nifty idea carving F U _______ into the table - is that where the T-800 picked up that phrase in the film?
8250cb34c5cb.jpg

no of course :)
it was added to his "standart answers" from Bill Paxton's last words and you surely remember it correctly.
but i like your idea :) let it be so.

:slap A fail on my part as a Terminator fan. Can't believe I forgot that. But hey, its monday, I'm in work, I'm feeling tired and lethargic and am thus lashing the Red Bull into me. :D

Actually thats the same reason I still haven't posted any final shots of my T2 Pescadero diorama, just can't seem to motivate myself at the moment which is ridiculous, it should be easy to motivate oneself for a hobby.

He does have a neural net processor...A Learning computer.

Thanks for the insight I never picked that up before. Makes a lot of sense :)

^

"But Skynet resets the switch to read-only when we're sent out alone."

It can still record dialog and recycle it as needed ;)

In T2 Arnold learn the meaning of the value of human life and started to learn about human emotions.

In T1 it was just a record and play back. My yak back in the 90's was capable of that.

^

"But Skynet resets the switch to read-only when we're sent out alone."

Also this was not the case in the original theater version of T2. This was a line he said in the extended cut released on DVD with the added scenes of them taking the chip out of his head. :)

In T1 it was just a record and play back. My yak back in the 90's was capable of that.
right. because in t1 was no record and playback.
first of all because there was no t2 movie;
second because for an assasin learning is needed for planning and fulfilling the missions, not for loving people.
t1 analyzes human conversations and awaited reactions, he distinguishes punks angry warnings from sarah' mom's worries and murmurings, that all comes from learning human behaviour on examples.
and he gets those differences from first encounters.
t2 seems even dumber actually. connor had to teach him tricks personally and then to screw his brains.
either t1 was already in a free mode or all that thing of a switch is a cheap joke.

right. because in t1 was no record and playback.
first of all because there was no t2 movie;
second because for an assasin learning is needed for planning and fulfilling the missions, not for loving people.
t1 analyzes human conversations and awaited reactions, he distinguishes punks angry warnings from sarah' mom's worries and murmurings, that all comes from learning human behaviour on examples.
and he gets those differences from first encounters.
t2 seems even dumber actually. connor had to teach him tricks personally and then to screw his brains.
either t1 was already in a free mode or all that thing of a switch is a cheap joke.

I agree but once again I repeat the switch thing was not in T2. It was mentioned in a deleted scene that they put back in the extended version. So if you go by the original T2 cut, the terminator is capable of learning...period. Connor just decided to use it in a humanizing caring way instead of him learning to be a better killer.

Anyone can help me with my custom Police shootout?
Need glasses and khaki pants.
Have "real" AR 18 to trade :)

More AR 18 to come for sale but at first i need these parts.
Thanks.

Back