Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P., what is the headsculpt gonna be? I would love to see this guy in 1/6.

Cobra-NightSlasherKnife.jpg

Ski

I suppose what I meant to say was I find it funny that probably the only other famous person in the world with a jaw like Arnie's was also in The Terminator.

i remember that i must show you the scale once i get it. i could pick it up on friday but worked late, so until next friday.
well i guess "gorefest" is a good word for how it turned out. i'd even actually prefer something less "tarantino & rodriguez" style, but anyway:
1) "flesh" :

murderedpunk_day13_02.jpg

2) ...blood:
murderedpunk_day13_03.jpg

murderedpunk_day13_04.jpg

murderedpunk_day13_05.jpg

3) something like this after the varnish dries:
murderedpunk_day13_06.jpg

i hope photobucket doesn't delete those photos for some violations.

:thud::thud::thud::clap:clap

thank you all fellas. no, really, it's a lot bigger pleasure to make something if you like to see what turns out. :)
P., what is the headsculpt gonna be?
unfortunately it is a random found head from ebay (though i took mine for $11 not $22) with replaced hair taken from old hot toys blonde female body (yes i had to try myself as a barber for that :D).
i haven't seen any head looking like tompson, but anyway the head is replaceable.
I doubt he pushed it that far through though :p But who cares...
well, 1) in the movie and in the script he hit the belly. though had to break the spine as well because he stuck his arm almost up to the elbow.
i decided to hit the chest to keep all the joints intact and to make the wound more scaring. it's an ugly metal harvester of human lifes after all, not a babysitter from T2, T3, T4.
2) i read a novel written after T1 in my teens, and it was said there that he "pierced his chest and broke the spine out" (my translation). i liked it and wanted to make.

so here's the result.

murderedpunk_day14_06.jpg

murderedpunk_day14_07.jpg

murderedpunk_day14_01.jpg

murderedpunk_day14_02.jpg

murderedpunk_day14_03.jpg

murderedpunk_day14_04.jpg

murderedpunk_day14_05.jpg

punk still misses a tie. it's on its long way from ebay to the hungry lairs of russianpost.
noticed too late that punk had an office shirt, not sports t-shirt, but let it be.
everything, including spine and rubber flesh, is taken from hot toys products :)
if you look very close, you can notice the fist visible under bones.
so the "arrival" variant is added to others. better than just a naked figure, i guess.

This turned out fantastic. Great headsculpt for the punk, his expression is perfect even if it doesn't look like Brian Thompson. And you're right, much better to create a proper movie scene out of this than just have a naked figure standing on the shelf.

Awesome work P.:clap I love the look of that scene:horror I would display an arrival scene naked arnie if I have a display base with the concave street look and posed him neeling on it would make for a cool display. I was gunna commission Mr Ecko to make the base but never got around to it or had the extra money laying around, maybe someday:(

I would display an arrival scene naked arnie if I have a display base with the concave street look and posed him neeling on it would make for a cool display.
i thought about it. it was actually what i wanted to have. but...
it's tsang. he sculpted a body for the robot whose main poses in the movie are kneeling arrival and a gun on a shoulder - and that body cannot do anything of that.

Last edited:
It looks nice and the price is ok too but, the issue I have is that it looks like molded black plastic and does not have the extra clip tapped to the orginal clip. Not a major deal but this is advertised as the t-1 AR18 but is missing the extra clip so...........

It is molded black plastic, gonna paint mine mate black and weather it but it already looks good as it is.

As for the extra clip, with all due respect i think you're nitpicking.
It's not like they are hard to come by but an actual AR18 yes :)
This one has an extra clip! But its not an AR18 ^^
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Termin...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item41687ec184

Well anyway looks like the one sold trough auction is gone he relisted some with a fixed price.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-TERMIN...uets_FigurineHerosSoldats&hash=item3a77c0329a

It is molded black plastic, gonna paint mine mate black and weather it but it already looks good as it is.

As for the extra clip, with all due respect i think you're nitpicking.
It's not like they are hard to come by but an actual AR18 yes :)
This one has an extra clip! But its not an AR18 ^^
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Termin...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item41687ec184

Well anyway looks like the one sold trough auction is gone he relisted some with a fixed price.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-TERMIN...uets_FigurineHerosSoldats&hash=item3a77c0329a

It does look good and it is hard to come by, Painting it would surely make it look more realistic as you stated. I'm not trying to sound like an azz and thanks for the heads up on this piece:1-1:

I need a little help here guys, I have got a fresh Erick Sosa sculpt and sent it to Nathan for paint. Deal is Nathan doesnt have a superman body for reference for dremmelling the head properly... can anyone please be kind enough to check how the Superman head & neck/head joint plug fits into the HT T1 Arnie T800 figure and tell me?

Thanks so much, I will be really obliged. and clear pictures of the fit will be great if possible! Really need help on this guys! Thanks :wave

Last edited:
Back