[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - MGS 2 SOLID SNAKE - JOHN MATRIX

ALmost finished my Raiden.
Again it's inspired by Revengeance but I alos went with what I liked best.

I made some metal scratches to the armour and added some gold studs to add details and made the armour stand out more against the all black bodysuit.

P1060201_zps4d7fc383.jpg

P1060211_zps97dcca70.jpg

P1060204_zpsff92b6fd.jpg

P1060203_zps304feac0.jpg

P1060209_zps98524ba9.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - MGS2 SOLID SNAKE - JOHN MATRIX - MGS RA

Fantastic work! Seb you ever thought of showcasing your work to Hideo Kojima?? I think he would be blown away with all your MGS figures :)

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - MGS2 SOLID SNAKE - JOHN MATRIX - MGS RA

Amazing my friend !! I'm not really a fan of MGS, but this piece is just awesome, like details and mood of it.

Fantastic work! Seb you ever thought of showcasing your work to Hideo Kojima?? I think he would be blown away with all your MGS figures :)

:goodpost: Kojima would no doubt be impressed by all of your MGS creations!

Thanks guys, sending my pics to Shinkawa rather than Kojima is something I want to do.
I want to send them to shinkawa better cause I was inspired by a lot of his drawings.

Gosh I wish I had Seb's skills. I have the ideas and the eye just not the technical wherewithal.

Raiden looks perfect. You are amazing.

Back