Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to make the Mark VI do the following pose? I've been trying and trying and just can't get the torso to bend like that. Really afraid of breaking it. If you have any hints please do share. Thank you very much

I sold my MKVI, but doesn't the torso pop up for lateral movement?
Also, if you pop the head off, and blu tack it back on you will be able to get the head position. But it will only look cool from a couple of angles.

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to make the Mark VI do the following pose? I've been trying and trying and just can't get the torso to bend like that. Really afraid of breaking it. If you have any hints please do share. Thank you very much

5953c63e.jpg

This one was posted in this thread:

5727219632_14b33b87b6_b.jpg

THANK YOU!

I guess they have made a cut in his speedos, else there is no way one could bend the legs like that:

18879387_zps83e35375.jpg

Also, per the way it was in the movie(s), I believe Mark VI's pose is easier to accomplish than IV's :)

Mark VI

MkVI1.png

Mark IV

MkIV.jpg

hey guys, anyone know how to mod this bad boy so he can pose with the firing pose? (wrist mod)

It's not too hard but the result might not be what you're after.
You have to chop out a small amount of the upper part of the firing hand(just enough so the hand will tilt higher).
Then rotate the wrist guard to the bottom or side out of the way.

MKVIhandup.jpg

That is the forum rate and no one is selling one...ebay is $550+

Yea, just need a mk i and vi and ill complete my second set. Ive been buying up broken or missing piece IM suits to keep costs down...scored a mk iv for $230 because it had no headsculpt and mk v for $175 because the arms were broken and missing suitcase...

Last edited:
I have a friend who is getting out so to speak, ill be selling his IMs on here (I have them in my possesion and will be handling everything) he has the original mk 1/2/3, mk 4/5/6, unleashed mk2 and Iron monger

question - my battle damaged right arm did not have any forearm panels attached.. did it come with them?

the clean arm has clean forearm panels, and then there are sets of missle panels for the right arm.

thanks .. thats what it looked like from the booklet/pictures online but wanted to be sure

Would you guys say trading a mk6 for a mk7 battle damaged is an even trade? I have the 6 but I really want the bd 7!

Last edited:
It's not too hard but the result might not be what you're after.
You have to chop out a small amount of the upper part of the firing hand(just enough so the hand will tilt higher).
Then rotate the wrist guard to the bottom or side out of the way.

MKVIhandup.jpg

so it's not possible because the wrist guard thingy?
that sucks... i took a look at it the other day, and it seems even with the new MKVII firing hands it might not work on him...

Back