Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have discussions with ACI and they STILL have a license...they are being secretive (on purpose) as to what their plans are, but they told me pretty matter of factly that they will be releasing TWO figures this year and more later.

The only hint I have so far..."not big"...which could mean anything, but I am hopeful for a Gimli.

I'd like to see him without the armor. Will any one be purchasing NINE of these bad boys?
Also curious how they worked out the "no corporeal head" issue here.
I might be a touch concerned that the "real metal" spike on top of that helm is gonna get bendy and breaky.

I'd like to see him without the armor. Will any one be purchasing NINE of these bad boys?
I might be a touch concerned that the "real metal" spike on top of that helm is gonna get bendy and breaky.

I wasn't sure if they actually meant those parts were made of "real" metal. I thought maybe they meant "realistic". If the helm and other armor parts are metal I'd be concerned with him being top heavy.

HOW AM I ONLY JUST NOTICING GOTHMOG ON THE GROUND BACK THERE!!!!?

IMG_4519%20copy.jpg

Andy from Asmus said not to do that because they're planning on releasing the Ring wraith separately.

Back