Darth Maul 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez, my photos suck and it was a pain trying to set things up with no room or anything.

Maul
Maul2
Maul3
Maul4
Maul5
Maul6

I think the last one turned out nice.

OK, it's a Medicom body (Wolverine's for now), Medicom MGS3 Snake hands (temporarily) and Wolverine's boots (temp). Clothes are SSC which look and feel nicer on the Medicom body. Nice and baggy like the movie.

Man, Callous' is awesome! Looks just like Maul. It has life to it. The only scene in the movie the Sideshow one reminds me of is the "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi..." scene.

Looks awesome! :maul

Anyone got a Callous head they want to part with? :eek:

Looks nice Sachiel, were you not able to use the Sideshow gaunlets... they're well sculpted... although might be a tad large depending on the body.

For a few shots I did. They look pretty nice. Not too large. I just need to find a way to attach them. I'll probably wait until I get a nude Medicom body and use the hand pegs on those. Or see if I can do something with Hot Toys pegs. Now the boots... definitely need some new ones.

repainted the eyes... I felt that maul needed bloodshot intense eyes.

mypics101-4.jpg

mypics102-2.jpg

Nice job Venny, if I can make one comment though, perhaps bring in the red in a bit so the yellow isn't so prominent or make it more yellowish orange to mute it just a bit, or make his iris a bit bigger. It has more a zombie feel to it than Darth Maul Sith Rage. Just thoughts though, it's your figure so make it what you want him to be.

Nice job Venny, if I can make one comment though, perhaps bring in the red in a bit so the yellow isn't so prominent or make it more yellowish orange to mute it just a bit, or make his iris a bit bigger. It has more a zombie feel to it than Darth Maul Sith Rage. Just thoughts though, it's your figure so make it what you want him to be.

i was thinking about that.. but i was like what the hell i'm lazy.

Is everyone really, really sure that they don't want to part with a Callous Maul head? :monkey2

Since the Lightsaber effects thread went south, I'll post this here. I have been trying GIMP (thanks FrankenFan) to doctor up my photos. Let me know what you think:

maulsaberfx01td8.jpg

Looks a little too subtle. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Yeah they do look a little short. It may be the pose though because I covered up to the length of the SS blades with the lightsaber effect. Also, I think the light background may diminish the color of the blades.

I am still learning...

Back