HULK Vs. DOOM!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulk Vs. Doom, which PF is better?

• Doom

Votes: 40 55.6%
  • Hulk

Votes: 28 38.9%
  • Other? (You're crazy!)

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
Once and for all, which is better!? Let your voice be heard and cast your vote! Which Titan shall win? YOU DECIDE!!!

7132_press01-001.jpg

Vs.

7138_press01-001.jpg

Last edited:
Darth Roranous said:
What about the Iron Spidey choice?​

Yet to be made BEST PF's are currently not in the running...but they will be! The Champion from this poll will take on Iron-Spidey when he is released!

Both brilliant, but I'm voting Hulk. My only problem with Doom is that he's overshadowed by that amazing throne, Doom himself is secondary. Hulk is the main attraction.

I've seen the Hulk and Doom at a local comic shop and even though Hulk is massive and definitely impressive I have to give it to Doom. There is something about him sitting on the throne and contimplating that really pushes the pose forward and makes it stand out. Its really no surprise that this piece goes for so much, the Comic Shop was selling it for $900 and it sold.

Tough choice... I have both.. Due to the detail of the throne, and how it MUST be displayed so it can be viewed 360 degrees to fully appreiciate it.. That sealed my vote..

tough, TOUGH call. i have both and i gotta go w/ DOOM! the look is sooo evil, and that little bit of additional fabric in the piece helps too. Hulks huge but IMO barely qualifies as a mixed media PF, but then again Doom's not overflowing w/ it himself. seems that a large part of the WOW pieces that everyone talks about barely have mixed media at all. Grievous, Doom, Hulk. but then u have the costuming works of art like John Wayne, Lurtz, Napoleon, Van Helsing (heh). anyway, i go w/ DOOM over Hulk but just barely, tho i think Cap may give 'em both hell!

Last edited:
oh and those pics at SS have NEVER done DOOM justice. i don't even think they tried to get his hood to look good, but once u get a good shape to his hood, either an iconic/comic look, or a realistic one, he literally becomes the character!!!
i bring him tribute and bow whenever i pass...

dsc00032zz0.jpg

dsc00084te6.jpg

I have both, and actually I don't really collect Marvel - that is how much I think of BOTH pieces (my only other piece is the Hulk vs. Spidey EX). They have an almost equal amount of presence, but for differing reasons. Hulk is mostly based on mass, though the muscle tone and sculpt are downright amazing. Doom is more intricate, and while it isn't small, the details need to be observed as they are not quite so in your face. Personally, my decision is based on the format, and in this category Doom wins. I think the PF is better suited for Doom than Hulk; it isn't any of Hulk's fault, but his costuming isn't nearly as intricate.

I vote Doom, but not by much.

No single piece of sculpture this side of Michaelangelo's David has moved me that way that Andy's Hulk moves me. And by moving I mean struck nearly dumb. All I can say is, "Wow..."

Doom is just so much better than the Hulk. It's so detailed in every way. The hulk is great too; very imposing but doesn't quite compare itself to Doom or the Green Goblin. :)

Back