TS John Connor statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah will probably be in stock awhile....at 1:4 scale I would heavily consider it to match up with the T800 pf.

The20Mummy20A_2.jpg

Then why not buy Hot Toys, which is likely to be the same price, screen accurate, better looking portrait and you can pick the pose. :dunno

Just seems really odd to me that your a fan enough to spend hundreds of dollars on a whats basically a toy but not to care what it looks like? Or to knowingly not get the better option (figure) in the same price range.

Then why not buy Hot Toys, which is likely to be the same price, screen accurate, better looking portrait and you can pick the pose. :dunno

Just seems really odd to me that your a fan enough to spend hundreds of dollars on a whats basically a toy but not to care what it looks like? Or to knowingly not get the better option (figure) in the same price range.

I do have the HT 12" one and I didn't say I didn't care what it looked like. I said things don't have to be 100% screen accurate for me to like them. I think the head sculpt looks like crap on this one so I won't get it but I do think the rest looks good.

I agree, I like the hot toys New Goblin in terms of the way it looks or turned out quality wise, but at the same time it represents such a horrible character from acting to writing to story arc that was so bad, they had to refresh the franchise and get rid of the director. I can understand thinking something looks cool or neat but its a terrible defense for this thing in this market. If I bought everything that simply looked cool I'd have been homeless long ago.

I'd be more lenient on them if Hot Toys didn't already release a better looking "this" thats poseable and probably about the same size for around the same price. Sideshow is fully aware of the Hot Toys Connor and market wise this is a step down. They shouldn't even be offering things like this to us, it shows poor or inadequate pride in quality and bad decision making. Compared to the competitor's quality capabilties and even their own.

where the ____ are more pf/maquette Endos? A T-600 pf or the cgi Arnold T-800 Endo would be much more bad ass. I just don't understand SS sometimes..........

Back