Robert Sean Leonard as Wilson from House

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBA

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, Spenser (or rather the midnight machine as his turn around time was seriously insane) was kind enough to agree to sculpt Wilson. He did an amazing job and I can't praise him enough. He's offering this sculpt for the SideshowFreaks special price of 25$, 45$ for a painted sculpt :D Pics:

wilson3.jpg

wilsonsculpt.jpg

wilson.jpg
robert%20sean.jpg

Last edited:
It is cetainly good, but I wouldn't say perfect just yet. I'd really like to see it painted though!

You will! And I've been working on a cool kit bash too which I'm excited to show off, even if all it gets is a kick out of the house fans:chew

Cool. I'll probably cave once I see it painted. All of Spencer's sculpts seem much better once painted.

But I am impressed how fast he got this done. You were just talking about doing a Wilson a few days ago! :google

Cool. I'll probably cave once I see it painted. All of Spencer's sculpts seem much better once painted.

But I am impressed how fast he got this done. You were just talking about doing a Wilson a few days ago! :google

He blew me away with the turn around.

if i like how it looks painted, i'd consider it. but not too sure..
my house figure has cost me a small fortune..

sculpt looks great though, and nice turn around too! :)

Got most of the parts, can't wait for the head:

wislon.jpg

Have everything in for him except for his pocket pens. Still need to futz around with him a bit more (tie especially). The coat is from ProjectARE, And the belt, pants, tie, shirt and shoes are from Enterbay's President Palmer.

The two department heads together:

housewilson.jpg

Holmes and Watson:D

Last edited:
goodstufftogo has the projectsare labcoat for $15. I have one coming that should be here Friday.

looks amazing!! i think with the nose, it's just a bit too fat - but other than that, it is AWESOME.

great kitbash KBA! where did you buy the pants/shoes?

Back