Official House M.D. thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need that Wilson head...Chowes and Serang sculpts look different and yet both are 100% likeness of Hugh. awesome.

Tomorrow I get to see the finale. Last week I had the vcr set up to tape it while I went downstairs to my studio to teach a class and came up to fine my daughter popped the tape out so she could watch Winnie The Pooh!!
Pooh alright....

Tomorrow I get to see the finale. Last week I had the vcr set up to tape it while I went downstairs to my studio to teach a class and came up to fine my daughter popped the tape out so she could watch Winnie The Pooh!!
Pooh alright....

VCR!?!?!?!?!?

What the hell :google

Yeah yeah I know. I don't want to give the cable company an extra $12 a month for the DVR and I'm trying to find out how to tell if a TiVo will work with my cable provider since someone told me that there can be compatibility issues.

Here is mine. A little less traditional pose, but I think you can all tell what he is doing. Plus it hides his current likeness.

dsc01041c.jpg

Also an alterante shirt and jacket for either Barbie time or a second House figure:

dsc01045s.jpg

That looks great Buttmunch! The pill bottle looks to be just the right size. Love the pose, thats classic House :lol

Was the Ruben ever pointed out as House's favorite meal? I always thought he just stole whatever Wilson was eating at the time :lol

Didn't they say that if he ended up in a psychiatric hospital he would loose his doctor's license?

Didn't they say that if he ended up in a psychiatric hospital he would loose his doctor's license?

Yeah they said something like that, I believe they said if he was diagnosed with a mental disorder he could not practice.

So I guess till he gets diagnosed kookoo, he should be okay :lol

Back