Custom Mike Harrigan Danny Glover Predator 2 sculpt interest ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that Dutch has been released and the original predator , my pred 2 and pred 2 elder look a little lonely.
I would love to have a figure of Mike Harrigan from Predator 2.
Now his outfits change throughout the movie but there all quite simple and I think the most requested would be this version.

MV5BMTg0NDA0Njc2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODcwMjI3._V1._SX485_SY323_.jpg

A pair of pants with braces , a shirt and a pair of shoes. Not much , quite simple really. I wouldn't be suprised if all this was available on ebay.
I'm sure if we all helped each other out here we could make a fantastic figure of him.

The one thing we need though to kick this off is of course a headsculpt !.
Now , I haven't personally contacted anyone but I'm sure one of the awesome sculptors here like Spenser , Z or someone else could do a great job of this.

I would like to know if anyone else is interested.
I'll start a little list here... payment obviously isn't needed now or probably anytime soon since this is just an interest thread so don't let that put you off. :)

Who doesn't want to pose him and the pred 2 together for the classic pu%$yface scene !. :lol

Thanks !.

predator-vs-mike-harrigan.jpg

Interested

1) uscmhicks
2) darthjuan007
3) dollmanron
4) Furious1
5) Scarbs
6) Elvis1976
7) Chouzi

Last edited:
Already working on this sculpt! Dang! I was going to surprise you guys with it in a few days.

Put me on the list. Not enough humans in this toy line plus who doesnt want a bad ass Danny Glover.

Eric

I'm in, that's funny i just got all the parts to build this figure! I have all the clothing, custom desert eagle, holster....

do you mind sharing with us as to what clothing you used Elvis ?. :) I just bid on a pair of pants on the bay , they dont have braces but they seem a good color match so I will buy another cheap pair of pants with them and sew them on to these ones.
Any photos btw ?. :D

Put me on the list. Not enough humans in this toy line plus who doesnt want a bad ass Danny Glover.

Eric

well it would appear after what Spenser has said we no longer need a list but I'll add you anyway. If its a while before spenser posts the finished had I will try and rememeber to post a link to that thread from here so anyone not in the know with all this custom stuff can find it. I guess the interest thing can give Spenser an idea of how many may be going to buy his sculpt too so its helpful in that way I guess.

EDIT :

:slap I keep meaning to put my posts together and keep forgetting since I keep forgetting to multiquote. This is my own fault for staying up all night. :slap

Sorry mods !. no more , I swear !.

do you mind sharing with us as to what clothing you used Elvis ?. :) I just bid on a pair of pants on the bay , they dont have braces but they seem a good color match so I will buy another cheap pair of pants with them and sew them on to these ones.
Any photos btw ?. :D

Yes i will take some pics of the pieces i already have!
I also have a custom police badge, gold watch, custom holster, custom desert eagle, flintlock, shirt dye in the right color and trousers

Back