Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have found that on fasteners similar to the one on Leia's cannister, if you apply a firm, stead pressure and twist it about 1/8th turn back and forth, they pop in with less chance of breaking...

for future reference, of course.

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to pick the exclusive version of this figure up for for a very generous price from forum member, Boba Fett. I used the tomy mini Boushh helmet I had as a replacement. There are pros and cons about both helmets, but I like the overall look and fit of tomy's (you can usually pick these up on ebay for $10 or less) and SST's seems just a tad to large. I just cut down the inner helmet head plug and popped the new helm on. I moved some of Leia's accessories around to the front just because I like the look.
Boushh7.jpg

Boushh8.jpg

Boushh6.jpg

Boushh4.jpg

Boushh11.jpg

Boushh1.jpg

Boushh.jpg

Yep, it's a nice figure. One of the very first figures I ever got last year. The best thing about her is the great price you can usually find her for. Very well worth the $20 or so.

Very well worth the $20 or so.
Yup....Especially (as more me) if you don't collect the 1/6 star wars line regularly. I can't spend the major $ for figures like Vader and the Clones plus more $ for the mods I would want to do to them. So the cheap figure plus the cheap fix makes this a favorite figure of mine.

This is a really nice figure. Sideshow did an excellent job.

The only negative I could find was that she's a bit too tall, but it's not bad. I've thought about swapping out the body but didn't want to go through the hassle.

This is a really nice figure. Sideshow did an excellent job.

The only negative I could find was that she's a bit too tall, but it's not bad. I've thought about swapping out the body but didn't want to go through the hassle.

Swap it out with the ANH Leia body and it's pretty dang good. That's what I did.

As good a figure as this one is...I am a little surprised that it is one of the lowest-valued ones on the secondary market.

But I do wish they would all end up that way. I have a lot of catching up to do and it could be expensive.

Also...I just edited a post (for spelling) that I made over a year and a half ago. I didn't know the edit feature would stay on a post that long.

I purchased from that seller b4 too. Ships it pretty quickly as i remember. I purchased the Gunner helmet but unfortunately it's much to small for 1/6 customizing uses. Strange that some Tomy stuff ( Boussh helmet and Xwing helmet) is the proper scale and some aren't.

Damn you guys. I just bought a Tomy helm from MaulFan's link.

This guy is probably confused as hell why he's suddenly selling these helms.

Back