DCD 13" V, V for Vendetta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I swapped a Robin I picked up last week. It's true though, they're not that easy to swap (Sandman's on the same small body as Robin though).

Robin.jpg

RobinProfile.jpg

You need a slim or slim shouldered TT body, Robin looks like a linebacker. :lol

Psssttt.....In the second picture, his balls are showing...:google

You need a slim or slim shouldered TT body, Robin looks like a linebacker. :lol

Psssttt.....In the second picture, his balls are showing...:google

I know, I wanted him to fit in with the other DCD figures, so I used the standard TT. The balls on the DCD body were hanging out even more, if you can believe it (I think I'll use double-sided tape to hold his undies in place).

I did the same formula except for the hand those are SS Darth maul hands could not find any pegs big enough for his own gloves. Still searching. He is a hot figure with the small mods, my only problem is his cape boy did they give us a lot of cape for this guy...It's like a blanket.

I need to try out the Maul gloves... the old style HT pegs will work with the DCD hands. But I think the Maul gloves look better as they are a bit longer.

All I know is,that when I took pics of his face straight on,the pics came out all whited out,there was no detail in the face just a white flash.:(
:chew

I haven't tried painting the mask... but I've thought about it. A bit of gloss might add some interest. Maybe even dirty him up a bit like EvilFace's avatar.

Sorry for dredging up an old thread, but didn't want to start a new one. Had a read through and seems no one has tried (or posted pictures of) attempts to put real hair on V.

Heres my attempt:

Bought this Obitsu head off of eBay:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300367778486&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

4870_12.JPG

So, I trimmed the hair, and then scalped him:

MOOHEAD01.jpg

Then scalped V :chew really easy to do, two separate pieces and it peeled off without hassle.

VHEAD02.jpg

VHEAD01.jpg

Glued the plastic scalp onto the V's head (probably don't have to do this, as the force of the hat on his head keeps the hair on nicely too).

VHAIR01.jpg

Bobs your uncle, my new V! He's on a TT Caucasian, and has Medicom Vaders gloves on, as they fit perfectly over the sleeves.

COMPLETED03.jpg

COMPLETED02.jpg

COMPLETED01.jpg

Hope this helps some people who were unsure about doing it, this was my first "custom" per se', so if I can do it, anyone can.

SHELF01.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, thanks.

I did buy some other black boots, but the zips onthe back broke, couldn't take the size of the legs and the outfit. What has everyone else used?

Did you swap the body as well... or is it the original DCD body? I first used DiD boots on mine, then ended up with a pair of ToyCity. But those are on a HT body, not sure if they will work with the original DCD as the proportions are a bit different.

Wow, he looks great Devil! (There's two Devils here...I'm gonna have to start writing the whole screen name.)

EDIT: Oh, sorry, it was MateriaHunter who posted that awesome V. Great job!

Did you swap the body as well... or is it the original DCD body? I first used DiD boots on mine, then ended up with a pair of ToyCity. But those are on a HT body, not sure if they will work with the original DCD as the proportions are a bit different.

Might have a look for some now on ebay :lol

Thanks all!

thi is gonna sound odd, but can i ask you about the body the hair came on?
I'm looking for a replacement skinny tall body for Medicom Light and L, and i was wondering how that obitsu body measured up.

I got one available for trade. Pm me if interested. I'm def looking to get rid of him. He's agreat figure though

Back