Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won a Ventress PF two years ago.

I give up barryo. You are the king. :duff

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
hqdefault.jpg

As many of you know, I've been very lucky this year. In previous years I won some freebies and the like, but nothing like this. So I thought I would give a little something back. I will be popping into this thread at random times during the day to post little trivia contests. The first person to post the correct answer will win the prize. I'll even pay shipping if you are in the US. If you're from outside the US, we'll have to see how much shipping will be and possibly go half and half or something -- I don't want to lose my shirt on this. :lol

The first prize will be given away shortly in this thread...

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
hqdefault.jpg

I know it now. I only suspected before, but now I see it clearly. You were born for this...This is your fate...It is your destiny...

YOU WILL WIN SOMETHING THIS SPOOKTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Updated
Please LMK if you have won---
Freaks are going to be helping here---But lets be honest

Dusty rocks! I got a GC since I haven't won anything, so I dunno if that counts as a win.

Eh, sign me out if you see fit, Avfin!

Back