• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Darth Mag's Spring Cleaning Sale DBZ Medicom Star Wars Kotobukiya NBXMAS SinCity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey fellas. Been going through my stuff and have some things I really need to move asap. All my items have been kept in a glass and smoke free glass cabinet. All prices are shipped in the U.S. Would like to receive payment by Paypal gift if not I understand. I'M ALSO OPEN TO OFFERS! DONT BE SHY!!!

First up is a real cool and rare piece. My One's Customs Creepshow Nathan Grantham from the Episode Fathers Day includes a Hot Toys StandSold
FreaksSale020.jpg

FreaksSale023.jpg

Next up are Han and Chewie by Kotobukiya. They are in mint condition but do not include the box. $75
FreaksSale009.jpg

Next is a prop resin podium I bought off a artist who worked on The Nightmare Before Christmas from ebay over 10 years ago. Would go perfect in a display with either the Medicom or Jun Planning Jack Skellington. $50
FreaksSale016.jpg

FreaksSale017.jpg

July2009023.jpg

Next is A William Pacquette 12 inch Sin City Marv Statue. A real beautiful piece! In original box!$75
Picture025.jpg

Next My Medicom Darth Maul. In perfect condition but missing his double saber hilt. I bought it this way. It does include the split saber. Check pics for reference. Sold
FreaksSale005.jpg

FreaksSale007.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Darth Mag's Spring Cleaning Sale Ones Customs Medicom Kotobukiya NBXMAS Sin City

Lastly My Medicom DBZ figs. Son Goku SOLD Piccolo $125 Gohan $65

FreaksSale011.jpg

FreaksSale013.jpg

FreaksSale012.jpg

FreaksSale014.jpg

FreaksSale010.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Darth Mag's Spring Cleaning Sale Ones Customs Medicom Star Wars Koto NBXMAS SinCi

I also have a set of Kevin Smith Inaction figures for sale. No pic cause they are each indiviually bubble wrapped but I have the complete sets for Clerks, Dogma, Mallrats and Jay and Silent Bob Strikes back. I also have the Kevin Smith exclusive figure and Exclusive Steve Dave and Fanboy. All are glued to stands for display. Had to do this cause some characters refused to stand due to their small feet. Asking $125 for the set.

Re: Darth Mag's Spring Cleaning Sale Ones Customs Medicom Star Wars Koto NBXMAS SinCi

Good luck on the sale magnus....someone snatch dat creepshow fig...

Good luck with the sales Magnus!!!! Someone needs to snatch that Zombie Nate up!!!

Thanks fellas!:) Updated first post. I'm open to offers guys. Need to move this stuff quick!

FreaksSale020.jpg

Never thought I see the day Magnus would sell a onecustom piece. I wish I had the bread for this bro. I would snatch it up. Good luck.

Back