Rory's Cave V2.0 (customs, mods, collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14-2.jpg

2-76.jpg

3-66.jpg

8-14.jpg
11-5.jpg

Ugh....fantastic pictures :monkey4

Decided to go back to my custom on display in detolf. I love the DX11 dio, but it's not my style of display.

I started to weathter and futz/mod DX 11. I steamed pressed the coat, terrifying, a couple of close calls... and distressed/aged it (iphone pic here, doesn't pick up most of it) white make-up on collar, shoes etc.

I managed to straighten out and fix the lapels (and match film irregular folds) and shoulders on coat, pretty pleased with it. These are DX01 trousers with gold chain attached everything else except head is DX11.
After I sort out Jokers hair, i will leave it for a while.. :)

2-78.jpg
1-92.jpg

Last edited:
That looks incredible rory, I'll have to bug you for tips on weathering the jacket. :D looks ten times better than any pics I've seen thus far. :bow

Thx again for posting a pic of 2.0 with Bobby's sculpt.
Definitely keeping my PO now so I can swap parts for my custom and use my current one parts for a interrogation scene.

Bobby C's Silicone Joker:

Realised I never reposted these pics! These are VERY old phone photos.

10.jpg
ab.jpg
DSC_0210.jpg
DSC_0222.jpg
DSC_0215.jpg
6.jpg
ab.jpg
IMG_1277-1.jpg
walkdesk.jpg

Last edited:
I love your pics and a lot of Mods you've done Rory. Specifically the Enterbay Joker and the DX11 (Yes with the BobbyC head! :lol) with the uneven Lapels, damn these are my favorites.

Last edited:
Oohhh Rory!!! I'm a huge fan if your collection! :clap

- great photography skill
- nicely retouch reach figure to its best form
- beautiful display case and lighting effect
- exclusive piece and rare to find nor see

Love it!

So I decided to resculpt and paint one of my Enterbay 1/4 Joker heads.
First thing I did was got rid of the long chin..
I have resculpted the cheeks, upper lip and sides of head..
Next step is texturing the new areas, very time consuming, as you can see the pores of the EB head, the dots you see below are just temp.

These are very WIP.. But I think Ledger is starting to show in the sculpt.. These were at various stages of sculpting... Not painted, the bright white areas are just soft milliput..

2-80.jpg
1-95.jpg
8-15.jpg
4-47.jpg
5-39.jpg
3-67.jpg

7-26.jpg

Back