►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

Congrats on the new addition and glad you were able to get it fixed. :clap

Congrats Sergui! A great fix, looks great :clap

Thanks guys! :hi5: It had some bad gluing issues, even some plastic was melted to to glue drops (that was the only thing I couldn't fix 100%). But the figure itself looks pretty cool indeed. :exactly:

Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial Blaster, made from metal Denix replica with movable trigger and cocking hammer. The blaster also comes with wooden grips and accurate Lichtbringer greeblies. A very cool piece, rarely made so far. I'm having a stand made for it as we speak.

https://www.partsofsw.com/merrson2.htm

merrsonnpower5denixmaus.jpg

Seen on screen here:

ms1l.jpg

ms2q.jpg

ms3g.jpg

That is very nice! Congrats bro. :hi5:

Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial Blaster, made from metal Denix replica with movable trigger and cocking hammer. The blaster also comes with wooden grips and accurate Lichtbringer greeblies. A very cool piece, rarely made so far. I'm having a stand made for it as we speak.

https://www.partsofsw.com/merrson2.htm

Seen on screen here:

ms1l.jpg

ms2q.jpg

ms3g.jpg

WOW! Congrats Sergui. Is the Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial Blaster a rare find these days? You certainly are he man when it comes to Star Wars collections. :clap

WOW! Congrats Sergui. Is the Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial Blaster a rare find these days? You certainly are he man when it comes to Star Wars collections. :clap

Thank you. It is rare because not many (except some 501st members) make these, since they are quite obscure blasters, though pretty cool.

Some of you may be familiar with my real deact. Sterling E-11 Stormtrooper blaster with genuine M38 (and M40) tank scope, real Eagle Hengstler counter, accurate cylinders and T-tracks. I just upgraded the cylinders with a real trio of capacitors not, just copies. I also added an metallic Imperial logo on the base. I know I worked hard to make this blaster as accurate as possible, and I'm glad how it turned out.

In the end the Sterling Stormtrooper blaster remains my top favorite collectible. This piece simply screams "Star Wars" and with all its moving parts is like a real blaster. Everyone seeing my collection in person, after I tell them what it is, want to see it closely and even hold it - though holding it is a very hard to give privilege. ;)

It is a very sturdy blaster, it's the real deal, maybe someone even used it in some war. I have the MR Stormtrooper blaster too (I even had a disassembled MR one), but the Sterling is not a metal pipe replica blaster like the MR E-11. I could even beat someone with it LOL, and not worry it will break, something I wouldn't dare with the MR blaster.

sterlingstormtrooperblai.jpg

sterlingstormtrooperbla.jpg

That turned out amazing jkno. Love all the attention to details. It sure is a thing of beauty! :clap :clap :clap

Back