• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Ghostbusters 2 Tan Jumpsuits, black shirts, boots, slime blower vests, belt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambler

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Two Ghostbusters 2 tan jumpsuits. Comes with the elbow pads, black t-shirts, one pair of boots, one accessory belt, and two of the slime blower vests. SOLD
Triad Toys Zombie Survival Pack #2 that includes a machete, frying pan and maddock. I opened it to inspect it but it comes with the box. SOLD
1/6 Rambo Bow and Arrow set SOLD
1/6 scale Hunting RifleSOLD
Private Military Contractor SPEC-OPS M.O.U.T.(Military Operations on Urban Terrain) Rig, TT CQB SLING (BLK), and M4/M16 MAGAZINE x 8 SOLD
1/6 DAM Toys Marsoc Team Leader FSBE II Backpack SOLD
Nurse joker wig from Toysmon that fits the BR Joker head sculpt. SOLD
Hot Toys Bane, MIB, only opened to inspect, comes with brown shipper. SOLD
Hot Toys T-1000. Purchased from a fellow freak a year or so ago. No brown shipper and the box is a little beat up. Figure is complete. Also includes a 2nd body with white T-shirt. I added a SWAT duty belt. Also comes with a 2nd HT T-1000 Stand for the 2nd body. SOLD

Contact me for international shipping rates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back