TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom- (Custom Comic Joker, Wolverine, War Journal- Punisher, Captian A

Bahaha...custom Nutsack! :rotfl

Great work Tony.

Re: TonyMeis Custom- (Custom Comic Joker, Wolverine, War Journal- Punisher, Captian A

Email sent :rock

Is Cap getting ready to interrogate The Joker? ;)

Tony what base body did you use for that awesome Cap?

LOL at the nutsack!

You know it, gotta bring it back :wink1:

You like at huh?!? :lol

Bahaha...custom Nutsack! :rotfl

Great work Tony.

It's a must, looks too weird without it.....

Is Cap getting ready to interrogate The Joker? ;)

That would be an interesting scene to watch..... Probably nicer than Batman, tho I would like to see how Black widow or Tony Stark handle Joker instead.....

Joker is a simple man who likes, dynamite, gasoline, and nutsacks.

I don't remember if Joker was ever into nut sack, but I'm pretty sure he'll do so ring about it, :lol

It's worse than that.
Cap is about to be interrogated by Batman...

:lol who got the justice there?!? :lol

Tony what base body did you use for that awesome Cap?

The base body was Noland top, Ashkan's custom abs, TT waist, ASHKAN's custom thigh and shin. Seriously, Ashkan's custom muscle body parts makes a world of difference, must have!

I agree. Ashkan's custom body parts are awesome. I had no idea he made custom abs as well. What do they look like?

Eric

Re: T&C Customs- I'm no expert, never was, never will be...(Darth Vader WIP)

Just got my Metal Boss yesterday. Spent the whole night swapping body and changing outfit. The original body is nice, but too loose. Tried the ACI Andrew body, but its too big to fit into the inner sneaking suit. At last, we stick with the original Hot Toys regular body, perfect! The Original neck was wayyyy too long, so I did a quick neck mod to make it look more like how he suppose to look.
DSC06837640x360.jpg

Padded both side of the trapezius muscles, now the proportion looks a bet natural.
DSC06838360x640.jpg

This part was a paint in the rear. I forgot how the straps suppose to go on, too me a good amount of time to figure out. Thanks to Crystal, she somehow figured out before I did.... hmm... T__T
DSC06839360x640.jpg

How did you pad the neck? Any picture or tutorial to show how it's done? Thanks alot!

Re: TonyMeis Custom- (Custom Sideshow Comic Joker, Wolverine)

Custom Punisher
- Castle head by miketec
- Custom thigh, shin, boots by Ashkan Zomorrodi
- Custom Skull suit
- Custom Skull belt
- Custom gloves
- Custom upper boots
- One of a kind custom comic muscle body
full custom and modification done by Crystal Arjona and I

inspired by the comic Punisher War Journal: Goin' Out West

This so sick!!!! Awesome job again by tony!

Back